Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2530874
Is Bef the same as Cheffy?? Used to be on here, then Eden paid her off?
HAHAHAHAHA NOW SHE DOESNT WANT TO BE ASSOSCIATED.
I’m sorry but why did she say she needs to drink water and then go into her bathroom which is two steps away from her kitchen and drink from her bathroom tap???
Apparently ITS DELICIOUS. 😂
---
Ah yes, and his AND Freya’s accounts will gain more followers.

clever.

shall we place our bets now on her return? Friday? Or Sunday? A little montage of Autumnal walks, candles flickering, dogs licking her nostrils, possibly a few snippets of her with her niece and nephews - because lord knows you can’t be a bleep if you’re an auntie
Nah she’s next the scabby rat.

Reactions: 3
Ah yes, and his AND Freya’s accounts will gain more followers.

clever.

shall we place our bets now on her return? Friday? Or Sunday? A little montage of Autumnal walks, candles flickering, dogs licking her nostrils, possibly a few snippets of her with her niece and nephews - because lord knows you can’t be a bleep if you’re an auntie
There will definitely be a cameo from Freya's boyfriend, just to prove she has black friends that are still standing by her.

Reactions: 4
Can just see the comments now on Lloyds posts ‘give Eden a big hug from us’ duck off

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The most self centred, egotistical attention seeker I've ever seen (and I've met a lot of narcs 🤣)

ETA: I can still see her insta.. is it already back?

• Haha
Isn’t it weird how she thinks her dogs loving her is a flex.
like, no disrespect to dogs, but it’s what they do. Some people are absolute bastards to dogs, and they still idolise them. It’s not unique to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This girls said nothing but facts ‼👏🏻

She just posted 8 mins ago of another day trip out. Very active on all her days out for someone’s who severely depressed and suffering

and the only reason she’s still posting iscoz everyone’s on her page etc she’s getting money for it she don’t give a duck who she hurts as long as Eden gets her views and coins

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
What’s this about Lloyd and legally blind ??
On that vid where she has recorded him whilst asleep someone commented about having her phone light on
And Lloyd responded that he woke up legally blind

Harvey Price is on the podcast episode to be released on Friday

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Wow she really is just going to carry on isn’t she. She makes an absolute mockery of real life conditions all of the time but suicide baiting the way she has this time just to get her out of tit again is top level bleep

Reactions: 8
On that vid where she has recorded him whilst asleep someone commented about having her phone light on
And Lloyd responded that he woke up legally blind

Harvey Price is on the podcast episode to be released on Friday
Hope you screenshot it as she's deleted the comments!

• Angry
Hope you screenshot it as she's deleted the comments!
I’ve seen it somewhere cos I didn’t read it myself
It’s on one of Casper or his teams TikTok’s I’m sure of it

Sorry. I misgendered I don’t know it Casper is male or female 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“I woke up legally blind”
Wow Lloyd. WOW
I'll give him bleeping legally blind the short docked prick.
---
Ps if the shocked face is cause I’m laughing at my mums death. Trust me if you had to do what I did then you would have to laugh to or end up sectioned. The smell of cadaver will never leave my memory. If you think that’s shocking you should hear what we played at her funeral 😈😂
---

She’s hoping she won’t lose more followers
My mum played puff daddy at my dad's funeral. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.