Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can guarentee Yaz needs a LOT more chopped off, but it’s her only personality trait other than being ‘Wolfs mum’ so she won’t

Reactions: 25
Hairdresser probably told her it has all died and she needs to cut it off

Reactions: 3
Can guarentee Yaz needs a LOT more chopped off, but it’s her only personality trait other than being ‘Wolfs mum’ so she won’t
It’s not even a good personality trait when it’s all dead. I’ve been plenty of girls with similar hair on tiktok, nice and full and actually looking nice. They usually have videos on how to grow and how to style. Hers just always looks wank, dead and flat.

Reactions: 16
I bet them converse bleeping stink, wearing them with no socks 😷 doesn’t matter if you shower a lot or not (even though we know you don’t) and who thinks converse are outdated? Why does she try and make herself some kind of retro vibe influencer

Reactions: 20
I bet them converse bleeping stink, wearing them with no socks 😷 doesn’t matter if you shower a lot or not (even though we know you don’t) and who thinks converse are outdated? Why does she try and make herself some kind of retro vibe influencer
also covering the car reg as if we didn’t know it when lloyd shared it

Reactions: 4
watch in a few days when she gets ‘gifted’ some converse after that beggy ‘oh my godddd I love these so much’ video 🙄

Reactions: 10
She didn’t know earl grey needed a tag and collar, what happened to being a dog expert that raised numerous dogs? and major research? She’s been told so many times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It looks the exact same 😂😂
Considering that's just been done it's shocking tbh 😳 it looks so lifeless and dead, you can literally tell how much needs taking off, it's dark and then lighter and that's not lighting that's pure dead hair that needs chopping 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 25
And again, she literally just got gifted a hair cut at harvey nics... why didn't she just have what she wanted done there?

She's had two hair cuts in as many weeks and it still looks dead 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s only Yasmin who specially does a TikTok every 6 weeks being over dramatic with the whole “let’s get some length off and layers put in” and it looks the exact same because she’s had about the same length as Lloyds penis cut off. Girl acts like she’s the only girl to ever have long hair and make it her whole personality. Anything to try and stay relevant I guess. To which she fails. Every single time.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m getting really sick of the constant showing off of shopping everyday. WE ARE IN A COST OF LIVING CRISIS AND NONE OF US GET OUR MONEY FROM VULNERABLE KIDS!!!!
Also still taking the dog absolutely everywhere, she’s a disgrace.

Reactions: 24
I’m getting really sick of the constant showing off of shopping everyday. WE ARE IN A COST OF LIVING CRISIS AND NONE OF US GET OUR MONEY FROM VULNERABLE KIDS!!!!
Also still taking the dog absolutely everywhere, she’s a disgrace.
'We've had really ExSpEnSiVe ones but....' just duck off you absolute bleep. You vile, ugly, beggy, scroungy, braggy, self absorbed, lying, self obsessed, tone deaf abhorrent bleep. Do us all a favour and go play tick with the buses!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.