Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way has she got a cleaner now when they literally have no jobs or hobbies. Lazy begs

Reactions: 18
I bet them converse bleeping stink, wearing them with no socks 😷 doesn’t matter if you shower a lot or not (even though we know you don’t) and who thinks converse are outdated? Why does she try and make herself some kind of retro vibe influencer
When she said converse is outdated my eyes rolled so far into the back of head and not a good roll haha!

Reactions: 12
just seen her converse video. she’s so funny- converse are the same level of staple basic as af1s, particulalry for people in their teens/20s. saying she doesn’t fit into society because she doesn’t wear socks. lord help me

Reactions: 11
It’s just weird, they seem to think like they’re a weird Harvz cult and everyone has to stay 😂 Imagine the family meetings when it’s all kicking off online.

Also a true representation of the height difference between the Gobby Grey Green Giant and midget man
Gives me the ICK fairy fingers having to reach up to even spin her 🤣🤣

I’m getting really sick of the constant showing off of shopping everyday. WE ARE IN A COST OF LIVING CRISIS AND NONE OF US GET OUR MONEY FROM VULNERABLE KIDS!!!!
Also still taking the dog absolutely everywhere, she’s a disgrace.
I deleted and blocked Eden for this reason! Every post I saw was AD or GIFTED. duck offff beggy ass licker

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Didn’t she say yesterday about not mum shaming other mums with fashion… so why’s she doing the exact same now and also regurgitating Caroline flacks words too. A bit crass.
Yep and loooooool get a grip yaz you're doing nothing special, kids go out dressed in different costumes and random things all the time

Reactions: 15
Just noticed yaz keeps doing kardashian sounds.. and it made me think, she really does believe eden is Kim K, she is kourtney and perhaps Freya is khloe 😂 absolute dead 💀 not even wish versions

• Haha
Reactions: 14
midget man has gone to get his hair revamped...let's just hope he's shaving it off and starting again

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Erm any hairdressers ya beggy witch! Always on the scrounge ain't she?!
Why is she incapable of just looking what she wants up online? Why does she use her little social media minions like a search engine?

Oh... I get it. It's because despite how "rich" and "sucessful" she is, she needs to beg a blow dry for free rather than give money to a hard working hairdresser that's probably struggling to make ends meet right now.

Reactions: 20
Why is she incapable of just looking what she wants up online? Why does she use her little social media minions like a search engine?

Oh... I get it. It's because despite how "rich" and "sucessful" she is, she needs to beg a blow dry for free rather than give money to a hard working hairdresser that's probably struggling to make ends meet right now.
This!!!! People wonder why us normal people are so angry towards 'influencers' and such like... its not because we aren't the ones receiving the free stuff, its the fact that you take, take, take, take and NEVER give back to them! Always on the hunt for whoever will gift you the most, its disgusting! And struggling businesses will always give away in hope that they get some business from it when in fact all they recieve is one half assed thanks and nothing until they are on the cadge for more again!

Reactions: 17
Lloyds getting his ‘silver’ blonde hair sorted as there’s ’so much maintaining’ I hate to break to both of them but if you treat your hair right and know what you’re doing then you wouldn’t have to get your hair ‘revamped’ that quick lol! I have mine done every 8 weeks & im half black haired & half blonde/white. I use purple shampoo once a week…. Little tip there for ya! You’re welcome 😂👍🏻

Is he taking the piss with that feeding a family of four……… please tell me he is.

• Haha
So she’s driving whilst bleeping about on the phone… with a child in the back, someone bleeping help me understand why these fuckers think they’re above the law for duck sake.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 14
oh yes just seen the eat with me and so he can bump his views he’s tried saying he did a cheap meal
Of whatever the eff that bland chilli pasta is with a random salty duck breast on top.. so not very frugal is it..considering how expensive duck breast is.. Kk then.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.