Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh god, Yas, just get a bleeping divorce. You couldn't make it any more obvious that you hate him if you tried.

The moment she got back to Wales, all the pity party boo hoo tiktoks came out. I'm not a fan of Lee but I do feel bad for him that she's always going on about how miserable she is when she's back at home.

Reactions: 30
Ugh god, Yas, just get a bleeping divorce. You couldn't make it any more obvious that you hate him if you tried.

The moment she got back to Wales, all the pity party boo hoo tiktoks came out. I'm not a fan of Lee but I do feel bad for him that she's always going on about how miserable she is when she's back at home.
I couldn’t agree more. I do in fact like Lee. Yes a few things he’s done is questionable but I stand by the way he’s felt in the past regarding yaz and her love bombing people. I would NEVER proclaim my love for other men unless they were family. I’ve been with my partner for 18 years, and even now If we made any friends of the opposite sex all of a sudden we’d both be a bit questionable about it I reckon. And I trust him with my entire life.
I just imagine that poor man at home missing his wife and child for days for her to come back depressed and mourning her family. I get it, it’s hard being away from family. But at the age of 33 with 2 kids, they ARE my family. They’re my priority. Id hate to be away from any of them for longer than a day! (Maybe the kids for a few for a break 😄😄) but my partner is my absolute best friend.

Reactions: 23
I couldn’t agree more. I do in fact like Lee. Yes a few things he’s done is questionable but I stand by the way he’s felt in the past regarding yaz and her love bombing people. I would NEVER proclaim my love for other men unless they were family. I’ve been with my partner for 18 years, and even now If we made any friends of the opposite sex all of a sudden we’d both be a bit questionable about it I reckon. And I trust him with my entire life.
I just imagine that poor man at home missing his wife and child for days for her to come back depressed and mourning her family. I get it, it’s hard being away from family. But at the age of 33 with 2 kids, they ARE my family. They’re my priority. Id hate to be away from any of them for longer than a day! (Maybe the kids for a few for a break 😄😄) but my partner is my absolute best friend.
I still can't get over the fact she let everyone talk about him being abusive and never actually stuck up for him once. Yes, the tiktok he posted was childish, but actually I can see why he did it. Her relationships with other men are too much. My husband can be friends with whoever he wants ,I don't care, I trust him implicitly but if he started posting about how much he adored a female friend I wouldn't be too happy about it.

She either needs to leave him and move back to TWells or stop being a dick.

The excuse that Lloyd is family so it's different doesn't wash with me either. He's only been in their lives for less than a year and just sponges off her sister.

Reactions: 22
I find it sad that within weeks they had Lloyd being called Uncle Lloyd by Wolf, Callie and Acer. Imagine the amount of men Eden has then been with that have been introduced as Uncle (to acer and callie mostly), and when he fucks off, which he will do, they’re left wondering and not understanding it all. I get him being Edens boyfriend and all that but uncle is just not the case is it.

He’s a sponge off Eden, and currently with his hair, he’s a metal scourer sponge.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I find it sad that within weeks they had Lloyd being called Uncle Lloyd by Wolf, Callie and Acer. Imagine the amount of men Eden has then been with that have been introduced as Uncle (to acer and callie mostly), and when he fucks off, which he will do, they’re left wondering and not understanding it all. I get him being Edens boyfriend and all that but uncle is just not the case is it.

He’s a sponge off Eden, and currently with his hair, he’s a metal scourer sponge.
I’ve been with my boyfriend for nearly 5 years and he’s been here for 2 of my nieces and nephews births and they don’t call him uncle he’s known as their auntie’s boyfriend. My boyfriend has even said he doesn’t feel like he’ll be their uncle until we get married in the future. I don’t get why they pushed the uncle thing with Lloyd so soon it can get so confusing for kids

Reactions: 17
That dog is a bleeping fashion accessory I feel so sorry for her she needs an actual life of a dog

Reactions: 10
I’ve been with my boyfriend for nearly 5 years and he’s been here for 2 of my nieces and nephews births and they don’t call him uncle he’s known as their auntie’s boyfriend. My boyfriend has even said he doesn’t feel like he’ll be their uncle until we get married in the future. I don’t get why they pushed the uncle thing with Lloyd so soon it can get so confusing for kids
I just think with new relationships it is sooo confusing. It shows how much you consider the kids and want to show them healthy normal relationships rather than get them calling everyone uncle or auntie! It’s different after a few years, or if they’ve been about for ages, living together and all that! But I can guarentee with Eden it was Uncle lloyd from day one (even his tiktoks 2 months in with wolf saying daddy duties etc) that’s just way too much!! She would’ve had the old boyfs being called that too 100%%%

Reactions: 8
I just think with new relationships it is sooo confusing. It shows how much you consider the kids and want to show them healthy normal relationships rather than get them calling everyone uncle or auntie! It’s different after a few years, or if they’ve been about for ages, living together and all that! But I can guarentee with Eden it was Uncle lloyd from day one (even his tiktoks 2 months in with wolf saying daddy duties etc) that’s just way too much!! She would’ve had the old boyfs being called that too 100%%%
My OH has been ‘uncle *name*’ for longer than I wanted to but that was the wee man taking it upon himself to call him that, not the other way. And I would put my house of it being Eden who chose it for Little lad

Reactions: 6
My OH has been ‘uncle *name*’ for longer than I wanted to but that was the wee man taking it upon himself to call him that, not the other way. And I would put my house of it being Eden who chose it for Little lad
Yeah, that tiktok was a HUGE dig at Lee, to annoy him! Like claiming dad duties and hash tagging uncle etc!
Thinking about it Lloyd has only even met Wolf a handful of times in the past 9 months, which makes it worse!

Reactions: 4
Eden to Lloyd 😂

Also is yaz a crab?? Wtf is up with all the hand gestures and with her pinching her nails together making them click in her recent video? Annoying as duck 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah, that tiktok was a HUGE dig at Lee, to annoy him! Like claiming dad duties and hash tagging uncle etc!
Thinking about it Lloyd has only even met Wolf a handful of times in the past 9 months, which makes it worse!
I'd be FUMING if some random boyfriend of my sisters looked after my child and said he was on "daddy duties". He's got a dad, thanks! I find it so creepy when they play house with the kids a d pretend they're mummy and daddy 🤢

I didn't get called auntie by my husband's niece until I'd been with him a few years and we got engaged. The first time I got a birthday card with auntie on it I was so touched 🥺

Reactions: 25
I'd be FUMING if some random boyfriend of my sisters looked after my child and said he was on "daddy duties". He's got a dad, thanks! I find it so creepy when they play house with the kids a d pretend they're mummy and daddy 🤢

I didn't get called auntie by my husband's niece until I'd been with him a few years and we got engaged. The first time I got a birthday card with auntie on it I was so touched 🥺
Completely agree! It’s so disrespectful to Lee whether they like him or not!
I think often and it is just my opinion(not gospel at all) that you have to earn the name not just throw it around! But like I said LLoyd could probably count all the times he has actually met Wolf because it’s not that many!

The claim daddy duties, guess it’ll be Nanny duties now with his hair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Completely agree! It’s so disrespectful to Lee whether they like him or not!
I think often and it is just my opinion(not gospel at all) that you have to earn the name not just throw it around! But like I said LLoyd could probably count all the times he has actually met Wolf because it’s not that many!

The claim daddy duties, guess it’ll be Nanny duties now with his hair 😂
Nana duties
Nana lloyd.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
If Lloyd wears a small (as in width, not length) trousers then I am Donald bleeping Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.