Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My OH has been ‘uncle *name*’ for longer than I wanted to but that was the wee man taking it upon himself to call him that, not the other way. And I would put my house of it being Eden who chose it for Little lad
I just looked up the video where she surprised Acer with a Switch as I was sure that was the uncle reveal and it was posted at the beginning of February.

Two bleeping months they’d been together. That shits embarrassing. And that Don Carlo was encouraging it too. All to pacify Big Gob probably.

Reactions: 16
I just looked up the video where she surprised Acer with a Switch as I was sure that was the uncle reveal and it was posted at the beginning of February.

Two bleeping months they’d been together. That shits embarrassing. And that Don Carlo was encouraging it too. All to pacify Big Gob probably.
It’s just weird, they seem to think like they’re a weird Harvz cult and everyone has to stay 😂 Imagine the family meetings when it’s all kicking off online.

Also a true representation of the height difference between the Gobby Grey Green Giant and midget man

Attachments

Reactions: 5
It’s just weird, they seem to think like they’re a weird Harvz cult and everyone has to stay 😂 Imagine the family meetings when it’s all kicking off online.

Also a true representation of the height difference between the Gobby Grey Green Giant and midget man
That new TikTok ..: I think I just threw up my last 10 meals.

“Looks at us, we’re such a fun and quirky couple, we’re not like the rest of them.”

Faker than Katie Prices boobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

On live the other day she mentioned she's 5'11" so I think at most Lloyd is 5'7" without his boosters

Reactions: 7
That new TikTok ..: I think I just threw up my last 10 meals.

“Looks at us, we’re such a fun and quirky couple, we’re not like the rest of them.”

Faker than Katie Prices boobs.
It’s so forced and fake even the laughing was so over the top with their huge mouths. Can just imagine them as soon as they finished that separately heading into different rooms and just on their phones not talking or interacting.
They put it on for show way too much to be genuine.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m not surprised Nescafé won’t go anywhere near Eden’s lamb - it’s a disgusting rag. A dog doesn’t instinctively know whether something is precious, they will chew on whatever they want to. She clearly just has better taste than a grey tatty thing covered in Eedie’s saliva and sweat.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m not surprised Nescafé won’t go anywhere near Eden’s lamb - it’s a disgusting rag. A dog doesn’t instinctively know whether something is precious, they will chew on whatever they want to. She clearly just has better taste than a grey tatty thing covered in Eedie’s saliva and sweat.

Most dogs are comforted by an owners beloved items, I know my dog loves to steal my favourite blanket, it comforts him. The fact her dog doesn't says a lot about her stinky items

Reactions: 14
My cat loves to lay on my blanket/clothes because they smell of me I guess. I think shes avoiding it because she doesn't like Eedy 🤣

Reactions: 6
I don’t feel comfortable with Eden and Lloyd having a child in the future. It genuinely makes me feel so uncomfortable. They both seem like they need therapy. This isn’t a hate comment, just genuine concern.

they both get angry and passive aggressive so quickly, it’s scary.

Reactions: 19
So is every post where she’s wearing that strap top an ad then because she keeps mentioning the brand?

Reactions: 5
So is every post where she’s wearing that strap top an ad then because she keeps mentioning the brand?
She said she’d got gifted some items from them so surely she has to mark it as Ad/gifted?

Reactions: 2

I agree. Me and my partner moved in together after about 3 months and have been together for 5 years and I hadn’t even thought of him as the uncle to my nieces or nephews let alone introduced him as that. We aren’t engaged or married so he’s not their uncle.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.