Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have the screen recording of her doing it, she smirked saying it
I knew I wasn't dreaming it, seems like she's trying to get him to make an effort with his clothes because he's always in streetwear *cough* looking like a 13 year old doing balloons at the local skate park *cough*, if you're not going anywhere, taking the dog for a walk, nipping to the shops etc then fair enough.. I think it says a lot that he's not willing to make an effort, especially when he knows this is her job and they will be "papped". It's even when they go on dates, there's just no effort from him, remember that time he got kicked out of a restaurant because he wasn't following the dress code, he even kicked off about that as if wearing jogging bottoms to a restaurant, especially in London area is normal..

Reactions: 9
I knew I wasn't dreaming it, seems like she's trying to get him to make an effort with his clothes because he's always in streetwear *cough* looking like a 13 year old doing balloons at the local skate park *cough*, if you're not going anywhere, taking the dog for a walk, nipping to the shops etc then fair enough.. I think it says a lot that he's not willing to make an effort, especially when he knows this is her job and they will be "papped". It's even when they go on dates, there's just no effort from him, remember that time he got kicked out of a restaurant because he wasn't following the dress code, he even kicked off about that as if wearing jogging bottoms to a restaurant, especially in London area is normal..
Can confirm I also saw this 👀

Reactions: 1
This would make sense if she didn’t also live in combats and T-shirts? I wonder what Lloyds version of dressing up is though because I don’t think I’ve seen him in a shirt yet

Reactions: 3
This would make sense if she didn’t also live in combats and T-shirts? I wonder what Lloyds version of dressing up is though because I don’t think I’ve seen him in a shirt yet
I mean before Lloyd came onto the scene I remember her dressing up more than she does now, since Lloyd she definitely lives in combats and t-shirt

Reactions: 4
I mean before Lloyd came onto the scene I remember her dressing up more than she does now, since Lloyd she definitely lives in combats and t-shirt
For sure!! I’m sorry but Lloyd needs to rebrand while he can before it’s too late, he’s always dressing cringey but it will be extra embarassing for him the older he gets

Reactions: 6
He went to a wedding in a polo shirt. I think there's no hope of ever getting him to look smart.

For sure!! I’m sorry but Lloyd needs to rebrand while he can before it’s too late, he’s always dressing cringey but it will be extra embarassing for him the older he gets
Going to end up looking like Paul Breach in his h&m kids clothes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.