Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She claims to have been a theatre actress- its probably the AmDram stuff she goes with her mum too. Where they put them on at local schools or stuff, nothing professional and they let anyone join whether your bad or not😂 So not quite an actress, if you were just in some local club

Reactions: 12
I’ve been in many a youth club pantomime, does that make me a theatre actress? Best get that bad boy on my cv 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s actually disgusting, does he have any purpose at all, other than gagging, looking and dressing like a twit, and being eedys driver. Whilst stealing recipes from the great chef website

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah I was in a drama club at 14 too Eden babe, we done plays in a theatre for the year 6s about drugs (if you’re from South Wales you’ll know the play )😂. I guess I’m a theatre actress too, don’t give up your day job, oh, wait🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wtf is Yaz gurning about now? She must be constantly dehydrated. Tell me you hate your husband without telling me you hate your husband

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm just cracking up at little lads latest video, what's with the 3/4's?? and the black jacket looks like its covered in hairs, he just looks a bit grubby if you ask me!

Reactions: 8
Yeah I was in a drama club at 14 too Eden babe, we done plays in a theatre for the year 6s about drugs (if you’re from South Wales you’ll know the play )😂. I guess I’m a theatre actress too, don’t give up your day job, oh, wait🤭
In infant school we did our nativity at the local theatre in my city. I was an angel. I'm kind of a big deal 😌🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In infant school we did our nativity at the local theatre in my city. I was an angel. I'm kind of a big deal 😌🤣
Erm well I was a rainbow dancer in year 3 and did a full choreographed performance to its a kind of magic whilst also playing a Tudor in the same play... I'm sure Eeeeden can twelve-erife my eleven-erife tho being she's basically the Julia Roberts of Tunbridge Wells!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Marge is always so dramatic.

Listen love it’s boring now. We’ve all had things happen that have been tit, that’s life. But we don’t have to dramatise and montage every single thing for TikTok.
That's it, isn't it. She isn't the only person to go through tit. We just live it without needing a bleeping backing track. She thinks she's normalising it but it's all for an ulterior motive. In years to come people will do montages of how they were manipulated by the likes of yas and Co.

Reactions: 11
She is literally disgusting the way she talks about stuff being so expensive but ‘hey I bought it anyway’ - who is it that likes her and her dislocated mouth?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.