Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please don’t say Eden has an ED on here, you’ll give her ideas. She reads this like the morning paper and if she sees a profit opportunity best believe she’ll lie through her teeth.

Reactions: 24
Honestly I do not believe she was able to just shave off both her eyebrows how does a slit turn into both. She’s so dramatic and her mum drew them on in felt tip, what bullshit.
Still hasn’t bothered with a collar or tag for Chai and claiming people say don’t put them on chihuahuas, what bullshit. She’s just breaking the law cause she’s too lazy to do anything
That dog is goona end up like the others, unwell, overfed, underwalked and dreadfully house trained.
Plus her Q&A on instagram - what I will always know is such bullshit, is when any influencer especially Needy Eedy and Grimogenation, put in quotation what they have said, or someone else has said.
There is no chance you remember what has been said, it’s al created to try and prove they have this amazing fairytale relationship.
Which I highly doubt they do not because they are two lazy sods, with no motivation and boring as duck.

Reactions: 10
Please don’t say Eden has an ED on here, you’ll give her ideas. She reads this like the morning paper and if she sees a profit opportunity best believe she’ll lie through her teeth.
Maybe she will mistake the ED mention for erectile disfunction and try and convince the world she has that 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not going to get into my own opinions on the royal family on here as I’m sure most disagree but for her to suggest anyone with a different opinion to hers is uneducated and we “soak in everything we read” is absolutely ridiculous
Queenie done bad and good, problem is Eden is trying to ram her opinion down everyone's throat. As if her opinion is the only oprion and everyone must agree with her, we aren't allowed our own opinions

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is it by any chance Wolf’s birthday on Wednesday? I wouldn’t of known. Yasmin has only mentioned it about a million and one times

Reactions: 7
Is it by any chance Wolf’s birthday on Wednesday? I wouldn’t of known. Yasmin has only mentioned it about a million and one times
Many toys is she getting for the child? Also Yaz nobody has asked if your pregnant! Big fkn lizard face

• Haha
Are there bum pads in those things Yaz was trying on? You can see an outline like there's something in the black one! I just don't get those outfits, it's like thermals!

I’m not going to get into my own opinions on the royal family on here as I’m sure most disagree but for her to suggest anyone with a different opinion to hers is uneducated and we “soak in everything we read” is absolutely ridiculous
She's so bleeping patronising!! Also Eedy, you're proclaiming people are uneducated for "soaking in what they read" and then suggesting they read something to educate themselves. Make it make sense!

Truly intelligent people respect that others will have different opinions to them without feeling the need to insult them. To me, it's just another way she's revealing herself as being a controlling person. She can't stand the thought of people disagreeing with her.

Reactions: 9
She's so bleeping patronising!! Also Eedy, you're proclaiming people are uneducated for "soaking in what they read" and then suggesting they read something to educate themselves. Make it make sense!

Truly intelligent people respect that others will have different opinions to them without feeling the need to insult them. To me, it's just another way she's revealing herself as being a controlling person. She can't stand the thought of people disagreeing with her.
Spot on! And then went on to call us a “piss taking disrespectful generation” or something along those lines. This is coming from the mouth of someone who mocked Caroline Flacks death, mocks drug addicts and is just generally an all round nasty person who calls us snowflakes for being offended. The absolute double standards of it all

Reactions: 21
Freya’s children have just had 6 weeks holiday and she’s taking them out of school AGAIN for a trip to Norfolk for the mothers birthday? It’s not exactly important is it for the children to lose a few days of education. Ridiculous.

Reactions: 17
Freya’s children have just had 6 weeks holiday and she’s taking them out of school AGAIN for a trip to Norfolk for the mothers birthday? It’s not exactly important is it for the children to lose a few days of education. Ridiculous.
Clearly not as rich as they claim to be if they’re waiting until term time to go away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Eden’s insta stories about how she knows Scotty T ‘he has our back more than most friends’

Nice for her friends to hear 😂😂 Eedy throwing her mates under the bus for a bag of free sweets eeeek 😬

Reactions: 13
Oh, she’s such a bellend. There were some comments on either hers of Yazs video on how they shouldn’t be telling people how to feel as people from other countries and people of colour feel differently (for valid reasons), I refreshed and they’d been swiftly deleted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.