Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I Don't get the hate on here for her taking her dog out with her. Loads of pubs, restaurants & some shops are dog friendly.
Fair enough dog friendly places but we’ve already had this debate about 5 threads ago 😂.

also the ‘hate’ or rather opinions we mainly give her is in regards to taking dogs into places where they shouldn’t be because it upsets and distracts guide dogs which have a reason to be there because they’re doing their job. Which she openly admitted to wanting to ban from shops because her dog wasn’t allowed in Waitrose after she nicely doxxed a disabled blind woman for emailing Waitrose.

You’re either a dog person or you’re not and I most certainly am not. 😂😂😂😂

Imagine you’re trying to eat your dinner and a massive great big staffi comes hurtling towards you with his lipstick out trying to hump your head. NO

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
You’re either a dog person or you’re not and I most certainly am not. 😂😂😂😂

Imagine you’re trying to eat your dinner and a massive great big staffi comes hurtling towards you with his lipstick out trying to hump your head. NO
I think a lot of dog people just expect everyone else to be a dog person and if they aren’t then there is something wrong with them. I grew up with big dribbly dogs and they do not belong in restaurants. Dog people would want me to bring my cats to a restaurant.

Reactions: 21
I get that people want to bring their dogs with them where they go but there are things to take into consideration.

1 (most importantly) they're a distraction to service dogs
2 some people are genuinely terrified of dogs so it's not fair to bring them in to settings where they're not needed to be
3 some people and their dogs are cunts and can't be trusted to behave nicely
4 people probably don't want to be eating in a restaurant with someones slobbering st Bernard leaning over their table.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Imagine you take a top home from new look that stinks like wet dog. Or you’re eating and you look over to see Winston with his lipstick fully out cause he’s seen little chai crappe latte on edens lap. NO STOP TRYING TO MAKE DOGS IN PLACES A THING. Anyway 5ive have gone to the beach. Imagine going to the beach dressed like you’re about to raid a bank. The heck.

Also wonder if yaz hasn’t gone to this family birthday because of the lee debacle in France. 👀

Reactions: 20
My family have never been animal lovers, I don’t mind them now as my son adores dogs and I’ve had to learn that he’ll want to pet every single one he sees 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ But I don’t really want to see any when I’m eating or shopping, I’d rather not have dog hairs near my food thanks. There’s also people who are allergic to dogs and probably don’t expect any to be near them when they’re having a meal.

Most restaurants by me have a dog friendly sign on doors so you know if you want to go in or not so that always helps in deciding where to go.

Reactions: 9
I think a lot of dog people just expect everyone else to be a dog person and if they aren’t then there is something wrong with them. I grew up with big dribbly dogs and they do not belong in restaurants. Dog people would want me to bring my cats to a restaurant.
I meant wouldn’t but it won’t let me edit

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I absolutely adore dogs but I don't think dogs should be allowed in most places. I went to a dog friendly pub once and it stunk of wet dog.

I don't think shops should allow dogs in, mine is a fussy spaniel and would be in everyone's business 😂 and quite frankly I wouldn't want it happening to me when I'm trying to do my shopping and this is coming from someone who is obsessed with them 😂

I think if pubs/restaurants it should be in one particular part to keep it separate because not everyone likes dogs

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Operator here... my job requires a huge amount of knowledge and strategic thinking thankyou :)
If you say so. Just my opinion 😊

Cause she’s lying, they confirmed they never had and never would work with her. If she had been sent a load she would’ve made a video and made a big deal and also to show they did have a deal and prove us wrong.
Unless they contacted her saying they didn’t want a video but then it’s be hard to stop her once she’s received something.
Or they contacted her offering some and never sent her anyway.

Either way, that message is very very bitter, needy eedy didn’t get some extra freebies 😭 We’re all crying for you babe x
I messaged Redbull (I wouldn’t now as I didn’t realise it was against the rules) and they basically said that they gift random people like athletes, members of the public etc

Then I replied sending them the video where she said she could die from a heart attack caused by Redbull and they never responded. So that potentially made them reevaluate.

Just sending a message to them saying “Eden is evil” is definitely not what happened.

Operator here... my job requires a huge amount of knowledge and strategic thinking thankyou :)
As an operator myself i totally agree, most people think its one of those jobs anyone can do. In fact it's quite the opposite

Reactions: 4
As an operator myself i totally agree, most people think its one of those jobs anyone can do. In fact it's quite the opposite
Its so rude to think that it requires no education... the computer programmes we use are advanced, you need to be trained to use those! It's one of the most difficult jobs to do! Being solely a phone answerer and a operator are two very different jobs!

• Haha
Why the duck does yazs kid need so much tit ‘for holiday’ ffs he isn’t going for a year you utter clown

Also why does selfcare involve eye bleeping all the way through with these two… surely it takes twice as long videoing themselves relaxing… I can’t think of anything more tedious if I’m honest 😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.