Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bleeping dog in a restaurant in Norfolk? Not really good for the restaurants hygiene.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Oh, she’s such a bellend. There were some comments on either hers of Yazs video on how they shouldn’t be telling people how to feel as people from other countries and people of colour feel differently (for valid reasons), I refreshed and they’d been swiftly deleted.
What's that I see? 🤔 Is that one of the Harveys invalidating the feelings and opinions of a person in a minority group again? 🤔 Thought so.

I understand the royal family is a polarising subject and, not everyone will have the same opinion. The queen did a lot of good for our country, but she also did bad things, especially to people of colour and countries that were colonised by the Brits. Them ignoring that actually shows that they're uneducated and unintelligent. Idiots.

Reactions: 20
“The house sitter was late”

There’s no house sitter, she’s just been warned about telling everyone she’s away for the weekend when everyone knows where she lives and panicked 😂

Reactions: 27
“The house sitter was late”

There’s no house sitter, she’s just been warned about telling everyone she’s away for the weekend when everyone knows where she lives and panicked 😂
Exactly. Why take the dog if you have a house sitter 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Sorry, I've only just seen that ridiculous story about the eyebrows. So it happened when she was 8 "before discovering eyebrow pencils" so her mum filled in her brows for her with felt tip??

Her mum, the successful finance director or whatever the duck she was didn't know about a brow pencil? Literally everyone in the 80s and 90s was shaving their brows off and drawing them on. She's such an idiot. Why does she make up the most ridiculous lies?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry, I've only just seen that ridiculous story about the eyebrows. So it happened when she was 8 "before discovering eyebrow pencils" so her mum filled in her brows for her with felt tip??

Her mum, the successful finance director or whatever the duck she was didn't know about a brow pencil? Literally everyone in the 80s and 90s was shaving their brows off and drawing them on. She's such an idiot. Why does she make up the most ridiculous lies?
Especially cos she was 8 in 2006 and brow products especially brow pencils were used by a lot of people
People even used brow products during the thin eyebrows in the 90s

Reactions: 7
I’m not going to get into my own opinions on the royal family on here as I’m sure most disagree but for her to suggest anyone with a different opinion to hers is uneducated and we “soak in everything we read” is absolutely ridiculous
The Harvey’s love to consider themselves highly educated and an IQ higher than Einstein.

But ultimately before TikTok they were a cleaner, taxi call operator and sales assistant. Not dissing those jobs and they can be draining/hard work, they just don’t require a high level of education.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The Harvey’s love to consider themselves highly educated and an IQ higher than Einstein.

But ultimately before TikTok they were a cleaner, taxi call operator and sales assistant. Not dissing those jobs and they can be draining/hard work, they just don’t require a high level of education.
Operator here... my job requires a huge amount of knowledge and strategic thinking thankyou :)

Reactions: 10
F7C2134C-0087-4AFF-9BEE-6575EAD33048.jpeg

Turns out red bull really did try to get away from Eden. But why would they send the 100 cans and obviously ask Eden to promote like they asked Charlie and Eden didn’t?
Unless this is the deal Eden said she had with red bull

Reactions: 13
View attachment 1569824
Turns out red bull really did try to get away from Eden. But why would they send the 100 cans and obviously ask Eden to promote like they asked Charlie and Eden didn’t?
Unless this is the deal Eden said she had with red bull
Cause she’s lying, they confirmed they never had and never would work with her. If she had been sent a load she would’ve made a video and made a big deal and also to show they did have a deal and prove us wrong.
Unless they contacted her saying they didn’t want a video but then it’s be hard to stop her once she’s received something.
Or they contacted her offering some and never sent her anyway.

Either way, that message is very very bitter, needy eedy didn’t get some extra freebies 😭 We’re all crying for you babe x

Reactions: 11
they shouldn’t be taking the rat into a restaurant wtf. Is she bleeping stupid.
Dogs are welcome virtually everywhere where I live, alot of you would properly hate it here 😂 my dog nearly always comes out with me for dinner, but she isn't a rat 😂

Reactions: 4
Dogs are welcome virtually everywhere where I live, alot of you would properly hate it here 😂 my dog nearly always comes out with me for dinner, but she isn't a rat 😂
I Don't get the hate on here for her taking her dog out with her. Loads of pubs, restaurants & some shops are dog friendly.

Reactions: 5
Sherringham is really dog friendly

The “ my house sitter was later “
That comment makes you know they actually don’t have one lol

Reactions: 3
I think dogs should be allowed in a lot more places, I hate leaving mine I’ll be honest, but not supermarkets etc.
But maybe not on her lap whilst eating etc, needs to be in her bed or next to her on the floor.

Reactions: 4
Yeah tbh I don’t like dogs round food when I’m eating. I am not a dog person what so ever lol. My mum had a staffi and it was very highly strung, and used to leave his Willy juice everywhere. So it put me off for life 🤮😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.