Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is Lloyd a Day 1 he’s not even been on tiktok a year
Exactly. Has to name the little goblin so him and Jaws can still speak.

Let’s face it if Scotty was a GS girl instead then she wouldn’t be allowed to text Lloyd.

Reactions: 7
Well we know why Scotty t and Lloyd are friends I'm sure they will have lots in common with there noses 😆

Reactions: 15
Scotty T went bankrupt well before covid. He struggled to make a living in Magaluf. Eden Scotty T is not a flex!

Reactions: 8
Didn’t someone say on here not long ago that her ‘acting’ tik toks that she shouldn’t be looking straight at the camera or something like that? Whoever said that raise your hand because she’s taken your notes on board 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn’t someone say on here not long ago that her ‘acting’ tik toks that she shouldn’t be looking straight at the camera or something like that? Whoever said that raise your hand because she’s taken your notes on board 😂
I get such secondhand embarrassment from them. She really thinks she’s great at it it too

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I get such secondhand embarrassment from them. She really thinks she’s great at it it too
I know honestly the amount of times she’s like “the trolls” bla bla bla but yet takes on board everything everyone says on here 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The toxic. There’s no bloat and also considering she has many people with ED watching her tit you think she would be more careful with her wording.
I’m honestly starting to believe that she doesn’t have ibs & she might have an ED and she’s possibly taking laxatives because she seems to be getting thinner & thinner every time I see a video of hers. 🤔

Reactions: 16
I’ve just caught up and went to look at that video about the queen, I found myself going ‘go on Eedy, squeeze a tear out’ tit acting. The only sisters to make it about themselves🙄

Reactions: 7
I’ve just caught up and went to look at that video about the queen, I found myself going ‘go on Eedy, squeeze a tear out’ tit acting. The only sisters to make it about themselves🙄
If you notice she pulled that same face when she was having a sob with little lad in asda 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she saying ‘mam’ in her latest video instead of mum 🥲 Eden you’re from Tunbridge Wells babe, not Gateshead

Reactions: 11
The toxic. There’s no bloat and also considering she has many people with ED watching her tit you think she would be more careful with her wording.
It's almost like she saw us talking about Yas and her toxic video saying she looked pregnant and thought "oh yeah, I could do with damaging my audiences body image too"

Reactions: 6
It's almost like she saw us talking about Yas and her toxic video saying she looked pregnant and thought "oh yeah, I could do with damaging my audiences body image too"
It’s disgusting is what it is. She’s slim, I’m sick of fat phobia.

Also yaz - mummy’s got some presents for you for holiday… wolf doesn’t give a crap about clothes. Also why does the girl need so much tit for every holiday they go on when she’s been on holiday about 8 times this year. Wasteful nob goblin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
It’s disgusting is what it is. She’s slim, I’m sick of fat phobia.
Totally agree with you, they should be ashamed of themselves, there's not an ounce of fat on either of them, and saying things like excuse the bloat, or yaz saying I'm fed up of people asking if I'm pregnant is so damaging, I dont know if they do it to be relatable, but with the fat phobia and the black fishing how these pair of imbeciles haven't been cancelled I will never know. All I can hope is that the day will come, the tide will turn and people will realise how toxic tiktok is, especially to the younger audience!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.