Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure people who visit Eden’s household would be thrilled to know their food is prepared on the same counter top as where chai sits her ass on to have her collar on…

Reactions: 18
What’s this weird lisp thing she keeps doing whilst looking at the camera? 😂
Maybe I’m just over irritated today 🧐 😆

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Hi all, I never come on Edens threads but I just had her reaction to finding out the queen is dead video come up on the fyp and I’m fully cringing for her.
Also, does anyone else think she looks like james charles? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi all, I never come on Edens threads but I just had her reaction to finding out the queen is dead video come up on the fyp and I’m fully cringing for her.
Also, does anyone else think she looks like james charles? 🤣
Nosebleed fits she reminds me of 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yaz deleted her crying over The Queen on the floor video. Good. I hope she’s embarrassed. Eden got over her grieving period very fast … maybe took all of 19 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No one wants to bleeping stroke your chai latte short stump of a leg Eden. Stop trying to make it happen. It’s not going to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am shocked that Eden has actually just answered a question by saying “I’m not a billboard, I’m a movie”

To me that sounds extremely indulgent of her own self worth or am I being a grumpy old housewife 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am shocked that Eden has actually just answered a question by saying “I’m not a billboard, I’m a movie”

To me that sounds extremely indulgent of her own self worth or am I being a grumpy old housewife 🤔
A "straight to dvd" movie... the kind your gran sells for 50p at the church sale

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.