Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants to talk in schools to kids to be a motivational speaker to teach them not to give a duck?! What?! ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ She literally is a bleeping moron and a complete and utter imbecile
Wtf lmao ๐Ÿคฃ how to be a groomer more like

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Iโ€™ve been muted for asking if princess Anne or the uncle who works for the bbc will be there ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜’ little lad is so daft with his tiny little sausage fingers isnโ€™t he

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yaz said in her video that one of her uncles was really high up in the BBC, This is not the flex she thinks it is! It looks like the whole family is infested with cunts!!!!!!
Exactly. Was he that high up he was one of the people that knew about Jimmy Saville and did nothing? What a flex Yaz.

Thatโ€™s all the family try and do is flex - my granddad was a millionaire Austrian, my uncle was high up in the BBC, my mum knows Mr TikTok.

At the end of the day they both look like they stink of fake tan biscuits, shovel makeup on and wear PLT.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If they did have family working for the BBC they wouldn't have been shocked about the queen's death either - the media always know hours before the public. They chat pure bab

Reactions: 15
If they did have family working for the BBC they wouldn't have been shocked about the queen's death either - the media always know hours before the public. They chat pure bab
Oh yeah they would! Chat pure baba

These are genuinely some of the worst extensions I have ever seen. They aren't blended at all???? I give it another 7 to 10 working days before we are back looking like Lord Farquaad
No wonder she had her hair curled cause that is terrible, itโ€™s like a wedge

CAC9D9EA-95A9-4B35-93FC-528D4B59DA09.jpeg
Oooooooooooof these have been deleted. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿซฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sheโ€™s literally dragging her hair full force it wonโ€™t be long before there is nothing left on top ๐Ÿซฃ
For someone who has had her hair professionally done twice in the last month, why is her fringe brown when the rest of her hair is black and grey? It doesn't look like it was done intentionally.

Reactions: 8
Iโ€™m also still cackling at the thought of Lloyd wearing a set of platform crocs with charms on ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Flexing the fact that the crocs are coming out to give him a few extra cms

• Haha
  • Sick
I'm honestly so tired of her minions defending her when she's in the wrong. She could literally unalive someone in front of their very eyes and they'd still post their ridiculous excuses. Makes me so angry!

Reactions: 12
Iโ€™m also still cackling at the thought of Lloyd wearing a set of platform crocs with charms on ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Flexing the fact that the crocs are coming out to give him a few extra cms
The aubergine charm ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

16F2382B-6E59-4710-8570-65A5AA0EC850.jpeg

• Haha
Anyone would think the queen was yaz and edens mother they way they are acting is so over the top

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.