Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time commenter 👋🏻
Relatively new to Eden and Yaz popping up on my fyp, I started the first thread and have been making my way through, but had to jump to here after their cringe shenanigans.

according to Eden, Yaz shouldn’t feel embarrassed by her awful video yesterday because the Queen ‘was one of the last parts of remembering nanny’ um, would that not be your mother?? Your nan’s actual daughter?
Pretty sure she said her dad was friends with princess Anne too… so how is it the last part. Oh and now apparently theiruncle is a high up bbc worker… 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How has she just got stuck on 3 million followers for 6 months?
Before I blocked her, I would look and see if she has finally gained followers. She’s been stuck on 3million for what seems about a year 🤣 how embarrassing to celebrate hitting that number but then not growing for months & months🤣

Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen yaz tiktok “get ready with me and let’s talk about what the queen meant to me” what the actual duck? Im really starting to think yaz needs to go to therapy or something. Imagine taking an important part of history and making it about you? If you have to take someone’s death and profit from it off your page you’re seriously fucked in the head. No one gives an absolute duck what the queen meant to you yaz. The whole country is in mourning. If you want to show your respects go and lay a bunch of flowers at buckingham and duck right off, but you’d only film that for views as well 🙄 “it’s shocked me how much this has affected me” again, no one cares. Maybe reflect on the fact the queen has children, grandchildren, great grandchildren etc who are fully feeling the affects off the lost. Stop taking this away from them and get the duck off tiktok you absolute weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yaz said in her video that one of her uncles was really high up in the BBC, This is not the flex she thinks it is! It looks like the whole family is infested with cunts!!!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 22
"My uncle is high up in the BBC". Yeah Yaz, I wouldn't be using that as a flex.
Half of her video didn't even make sense did it? She just spoke a load of tit for almost 3 mins.

Reactions: 17
First time commenter 👋🏻
Relatively new to Eden and Yaz popping up on my fyp, I started the first thread and have been making my way through, but had to jump to here after their cringe shenanigans.

according to Eden, Yaz shouldn’t feel embarrassed by her awful video yesterday because the Queen ‘was one of the last parts of remembering nanny’ um, would that not be your mother?? Your nan’s actual daughter?
So now the "last part of remembering nanny" has died have they wiped her from their memories. They're so melodramatic and ridiculous 🙄

Also, Yas, was your High Up in The BBC Uncle mates with Jimmy Savile? Not a flex. She'll be saying Prince Andrew came to their Christmas parties next.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lee’s a bleeping weirdo from Yaz’s video yesterday. I can imagine he’s exhausting to be around.

If you think Eden And yaz crying was bad look up laurensaddington hers is actually cringier 😂

• Haha
She wants to talk in schools to kids to be a motivational speaker to teach them not to give a duck?! What?! 🤣 😂 🤦‍♀️ She literally is a bleeping moron and a complete and utter imbecile

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone is trigger happy today either Lloyd or one of her mods… someone was spamming to wanted to be seen obviously saying “do the L sign” meaning sign language and then poof the commenter was gone🙄

Reactions: 2
Please tell me she’s taking the fuckibg piss that little lad is gonna be wearing platform crocs HAHAHAHHAHAHSHAHAHAHHAHSHAH Jesus Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Eden: “I have zero judgement” BUT she still referred and used the term crackhead🤨

Reactions: 5
Yaz said in her video that one of her uncles was really high up in the BBC, This is not the flex she thinks it is! It looks like the whole family is infested with cunts!!!!!!
Lmao init jimmy saville enabling wankers and she’s there thinking it’s a good thing 😣

I cannot believ she’s just said that she got
Bull if by boys because of her mouth but she thinks they fanceyed her… wow the toxic……..

LMAO SHES JUST MENTIONED HERBALIFE. witch YOU SOLD JYOCE PLUS YOU FUCKUNG TROGLODYTE

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ooofftt Lloyd be careful ‘scotty T’ coming for ya girl because she getting gifted sweets 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.