Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think Yaz has needs a mental evaluation and a bag of IV fluids. Edens just well Eden…bleep of cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Of course we all knew Yasmin and Eden would make the queens passing about themselves. I completely understand there are a lot of people kind of upset about what’s happened today, but to set your camera up and record yourself trying to be emotional for some likes is tapped. Eden did the exact same for Philip, demanding everybody have a one minutes silence with her. It’s like they think they’re so entitled because their grandad was part of the bleeping Salvation Army like we’ve heard over and over again. It’s completely upsetting but at least everyone else is showing their respects sharing a story to Instagram stories of what the royal family posted saying rest in peace and how much of a woman she was etc. They’re the only two who’ve set their phones up and fake cried for views and likes. Both of them are tapped in the head and need help.

Reactions: 16
Makes me sick using the queens passing for clout. How can no one see what they’re doing 🤢

Reactions: 10
Saw the video of her sat watching the announcement of the queens passing and broke my legs running to this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yasmin has probably done so many stories and that ridiculous crying attempt at a tiktok because she will feel entitled given her husband was in the army or whatever it was. Tbh, it don’t make her feelings anymore important than anybody else’s in the world right now.

Reactions: 4
Ugh duck OFF yas! tit like this is why skinny teenage me bleeping hated my body and thought I was fat. And guess what, now I'm actually fat because it's given me a really unhealthy relationship with food.

You know you're bleeping skinny and I know you'll say that's how people make you feel but that's not how that tiktok comes across. You're going to make thousands of girls look at their bodies differently, in a negative light, by planting these seeds.
My niece is currently in a mental health unit on a feeding tube because she is suffering with anorexia because of tit like this 🥺

I have to admit I had a few tears in my eyes when I heard the news. I think even with all his many faults Boris Johnson put it best.

“She seemed so timeless and so wonderful that I am afraid we had come to believe, like children, that she would go on and on”

So even at the age of 96 and 70 years on the throne it still felt a shock to many people. I would never ever for one moment think “oh I’m upset let’s whip the camera out and film myself”
Why anyone would want to film themselves at such a vulnerable and private moment is beyond me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Do we think she'll do her weird minute silent post like she done for Prince Philip? Or the one where she asked people to post specific emojis?

Reactions: 3
My niece is currently in a mental health unit on a feeding tube because she is suffering with anorexia because of tit like this 🥺

I have to admit I had a few tears in my eyes when I heard the news. I think even with all his many faults Boris Johnson put it best.

“She seemed so timeless and so wonderful that I am afraid we had come to believe, like children, that she would go on and on”

So even at the age of 96 and 70 years on the throne it still felt a shock to many people. I would never ever for one moment think “oh I’m upset let’s whip the camera out and film myself”
Why anyone would want to film themselves at such a vulnerable and private moment is beyond me.
I hope your niece finds the strength to fight her eating disorder.

Reactions: 7
She’s done it for the engagement, she probably paused the TV to get her phone set up and get the video of her being so shocked. 1.5 Mil views, she hasn’t been hitting that in forever, maybe the money is drying up even more than we thought and she’s spent Yaz’s £1K she sent her.

Reactions: 10
She’s done it for the engagement, she probably paused the TV to get her phone set up and get the video of her being so shocked. 1.5 Mil views, she hasn’t been hitting that in forever, maybe the money is drying up even more than we thought and she’s spent Yaz’s £1K she sent her.
Yaz sent her £1K?

Reactions: 1
How long was she recording herself I want to know because it felt like ages waiting for news😳
That will have been the second time she watched it, bet she rewound it/paused, set camera to film. Grotesque.

How's this for an idea narcEedy how about a montage (that you're so good at) of the QUEEN, THE PERSON YOU SHOULD BE FOCUSED ON, instead of filming yourself (🤢) and making it all about you. twit.

Yaz has removed the crying video and replaced it with another equally cringy one! I’ve never come across a family so bleeping patronising in my whole life! Anyone else wish tiktok would crash and burn so these creators come down to earth with an almighty crash!!! That’s all I’m here for!

Yaz has removed the crying video and replaced it with another equally cringy one! I’ve never come across a family so bleeping patronising in my whole life! Anyone else wish tiktok would crash and burn so these creators come down to earth with an almighty crash!!! That’s all I’m here for!
Is it the grwm whilst I tell you why it hit me so hard about the queens passing? If so I just watched that and cringed so hard, no one is calling her out for being upset the Queen has died, it's the recording yourself crying and expecting people to go along with it and not call you out. Share a post, write a post etc with your feelings but ffs there is no need to video yourself crying for clout

Reactions: 8
First time commenter 👋🏻
Relatively new to Eden and Yaz popping up on my fyp, I started the first thread and have been making my way through, but had to jump to here after their cringe shenanigans.

according to Eden, Yaz shouldn’t feel embarrassed by her awful video yesterday because the Queen ‘was one of the last parts of remembering nanny’ um, would that not be your mother?? Your nan’s actual daughter?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.