Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like the writers think it’s so cute to string along Ballum and that all the fans are just praying for them to get back together. But honestly, it’s so boring now. I wish Callum would just meet a new guy or they’d both leave or something.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry if I was Bernie I’d have just punched him really hard in his ugly nasty face. Depression or no depression!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was hoping when he opened the door to Rainie she was going to give him an uppercut to the jaw. Also Felix and his tit acting.......

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was hoping when he opened the door to Rainie she was going to give him an uppercut to the jaw. Also Felix and his tit acting.......
This level of hate towards Fester is toxic... please stop. 🤣

• Haha
Aw tonight’s episode made me abit emotional I can’t lie. I’ll miss Stuart

• Heart
No. I've been stung by a jellyfish today so if I can't take it out on that little bastard, Fester is my punchbag.
Oh no poor you! Get better soon! ❤
I'll let you off on this occasion Cady but won't be so nice next time. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I miss Stuart when he was a proper villain. Making Mick uncomfortable and hanging around Linda in the Vic. He was genuinely creepy. Didn’t like new Stuart as much.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Stuart rainie exit made me cry 😢 The I love you’d him admitting pnd appreciating Bernie ❤Also reckon Callum Ben will defo get back together just messing us around for while
I really hope so.
It makes no sense how we have had Ben longing for Callum all of these months and now he wants a clean break I hate the pointless yoyo will they won't they business.

Shame that Stuart and Rainie have gone, at least they were both interesting characters and unpredictable.

I really hope that Callum hooks up with Tara Misu, he's the only man tall enough for him/her. That would serve Ben right!

Finlay has grown on me a bit. Is he being lined up for Whitless or Chelsea?

Reactions: 4
I really hope that Callum hooks up with Tara Misu, he's the only man tall enough for him/her. That would serve Ben right!
As I understand it, Callum identifies as fully homosexual. I doubt he would be interested in a (trans) woman. Perhaps when they are not being Tara, Callum might be interested. But Ben and Callum were meant to be together. So, I hope they don't go down that route.

Reactions: 2
I feel like the writers think it’s so cute to string along Ballum and that all the fans are just praying for them to get back together. But honestly, it’s so boring now. I wish Callum would just meet a new guy or they’d both leave or something.
i truly don’t know how the writers expect us to want them to be together anymore. ben has (in his own words) done nothing but cause callum grief for years. it’s a shame though because the two actors genuinely have such great chemistry: they ruined them and their potential so quickly.

I only started watching this year so never properly saw Stuart when he was creepy but this weeks to go by I actually was so uncomfortable he’s a better actor going insane than acting normal!

Reactions: 10
As I understand it, Callum identifies as fully homosexual. I doubt he would be interested in a (trans) woman. Perhaps when they are not being Tara, Callum might be interested. But Ben and Callum were meant to be together. So, I hope they don't go down that route.
As far as I'm aware Felix is a gay man who performs drag under the name Tara Misu. I don't think Felix identifies as a trans woman

• Wow
Reactions: 14
i truly don’t know how the writers expect us to want them to be together anymore. ben has (in his own words) done nothing but cause callum grief for years. it’s a shame though because the two actors genuinely have such great chemistry: they ruined them and their potential so quickly.
When Lola dies of her brain tumour, surely Ballum will have to get back together. Callum won't want to leave Ben on his own and grieving whilst struggling to care for Lexi. It makes perfect sense that they get back together.I think Ben telling Callum it was all over for Callum's own good was just to redeem Ben for the load of trouble he has caused. He definitely still loves him.

Reactions: 5
When Lola dies of her brain tumour, surely Ballum will have to get back together. Callum won't want to leave Ben on his own and grieving whilst struggling to care for Lexi. It makes perfect sense that they get back together.I think Ben telling Callum it was all over for Callum's own good was just to redeem Ben for the load of trouble he has caused. He definitely still loves him.
honestly, i hope not. ben and callum’s relationship has become pretty toxic imo - it’s a never ending cycle of ben treating him horribly and callum basically offering to give up everything so they can still be together. if they do get back together then ben needs to be the one putting in the work imo, not callum yet again being the one to reach out and come back. this is the second time they’ve done a ben saying he doesn’t love him to push him away storyline, that dynamic needs to change for them to move forward.

• Wow
Why would he grieve Lola? He’s treats and speaks to her like tit, and he let her bring up Lexi alone for most of their lives. He’s a boring, woman trafficking piece of misogynistic tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
honestly, i hope not. ben and callum’s relationship has become pretty toxic imo - it’s a never ending cycle of ben treating him horribly and callum basically offering to give up everything so they can still be together. if they do get back together then ben needs to be the one putting in the work imo, not callum yet again being the one to reach out and come back. this is the second time they’ve done a ben saying he doesn’t love him to push him away storyline, that dynamic needs to change for them to move forward.
it comes to point also imagine all the tit Ben does to Callum, but Callum still stays as we all must know a friend or relative who has. And you tell them why are you with them still. It’s just a toxic relationship unless this is whole point of the writing but I don’t think Kate oaks is smart enough for that

Why would he grieve Lola? He’s treats and speaks to her like tit, and he let her bring up Lexi alone for most of their lives. He’s a boring, woman trafficking piece of misogynistic tit.
He’ll realise how much Lola did raising his child!!! It’ll all be on Ben!!!! Watch Lola get chucked around the family! :(

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.