Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she absolutely was!

though THAT clip of her peering through the blinds makes me laugh whenever i see it. it is just as iconic as “sitting around, doing nish” imo 🤣
Legend says if you look in the mirror and say “bubbly’s in the fridge” Vanessa appears.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m hoping lots of former cast members have had or are getting a call to come back for Dots farewell.

Reactions: 7
Michael Moon will forever have my heart too I remember I proper fancied him hah! Killing him off was a big mistake imo!

I'll always remember the scene where it's kicking off in the Vic and he squeezes Fat Boy's nipples. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh I was a MM fan. Always had a crush on him since This Life but him playing MM was something else.

Honeys eyes looking demented and her head bobbling all over the show during the samba dancing

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Honestly the 2011/2012 that introduced Micheal moon Kirsty even derek and weird Alice. Just came out with good characters provided most drama those years

Reactions: 6
this episode annoyed me as if janines voicenote of jayda would force jayda to do all of that she could’ve been honest with Linda and say she changed her mind. And as if social service would come on a bank holiday that urgent over a rumour like that. But I’m glad Linda didn’t go prison her driving ban makes sense

Reactions: 8
Joel Moon was fit !! :love: Also I agree about Kirsty Branning, she was stunning.

Reactions: 1
Og god that Frlix is taking dancing on my last nerve. I think he could be my new Stuart.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are we thinking they’ve changed baby Annie? 🤔 The baby before had obviously bright ginger hair (to remind us she’s Max’s) so I wondered why her hair was covered with a hat in tonight’s episode.

And yes, how ridiculous for SS to come that quick! Ambulances don’t even come that quick nowadays! And do SS do house searches?!

Reactions: 13
Social services coming within hours of being phoned AND on a bank holiday Monday.

Nobody thought to breathalyse Linda before taking her daughter away?

One little bruise on a child of a age where they fall lots and hurt themselves often is enough to take the baby to HOSPITAL??? When the baby looks happy and isn't crying and doesn't appear in pain??? No wonder A&Es are stretched.

A court open on bank holiday Monday.

Linda didn't bother with a lawyer for a serious court case.

Drink driving with a baby in the car doesn't get you locked up WTF????

Harvey had his cards maxed out by Jean but gives Dana his card? You don't let any female use your card as a man, especially not a teenager girl :D

Reactions: 16
Tonight's episode has really annoyed me.

Why didn't Jada just tell Sharon (or anyone) what had gone on and what Janine was trying to do?
Do social services really come out immediately, on a Bank Holiday too?
Hadn't Annie just hurt herself at the Vic before Linda went to court? I'm assuming that's where the bruise was from. Mick, Zack, Linda were all there when it happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I noticed whilst the Slaters was sorting through the board games there was one for Catchphrase, the ITV show. I thought that was unusual for them to have that on display on the BBC

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.