Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thought as a woman it was wise to walk home in the dark after being out drinking alone
But that’s the point isn’t it, as women we shouldn’t have to think about these things. We should be able to walk home without being scared that something is going to happen to us.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Frankie was great on strictly but as someone said previously, she isn’t a great actress unfortunately.

Reactions: 5
For this week the BBC have announced that each episode will drop on the iPlayer at 7:30pm each night Mon - Thurs

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Nice scene added in with Linda, Denise and Kathy in The Vic

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Omg just catching up on tonight’s… who called the inserted scene about her Maj 😅 a couple of the cast discussing it lol spot on 👌🏼

Reactions: 7
The photo that Sharon gave Phil is adapted from this one. They’ve just removed the Christmas tree and present and moved Phil closer to Sharon

20E6BA2A-BB45-4EA5-9964-7660483E47C3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tonight is hilarious 😂 Bobby in the back of the slapper wagon looooool Cringing over Shaz though ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know Eastenders is obviously scripted but that scene at the beginning of them reminiscing about the queen felt like they were reading off a piece of paper. I know it had to be done and they had hardly any time to learn the script but I was cringing :/

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg just catching up on tonight’s… who called the inserted scene about her Maj 😅 a couple of the cast discussing it lol spot on 👌🏼
Me!!!! I’m so proud guys 🥲🥲 it was nice but obvious, like how would Denise Kathy end up in pub clearly shut and discuss it make more sense outside passing in street! But it was sweet and nice to be done show respect! No Sonia though I was disappointed.
Other things about this episode
-Freddie can’t act it’s getting worse and worse
- Freddie calling billy dad is ANNOYING, i get wedding is main point now but it’s like random storylines have been paused and we all know billy isn’t his dad so just grinds my gears
- Ben Phil scene is sweet but no mention or couldn’t even see Callum around on the day
- it felt so rushed the lead up to wedding felt like kat got ready in 5 mins
- Sharon’s acting I thought was good!!
- I loved mo back and with eve I did love that scene
- I’m glad we finally know those twins are alive and apart from that excited to see kat Alfie tomoz 👀👀👀

Reactions: 6
I presume we don’t see the Queen Vic bust for the next few weeks worth of episodes otherwise the picture of The Queen that was positioned next to it will mysteriously disappear until the episodes they’ve filmed since The Queen’s death will air in 6 - 8 weeks time

As if the whole square would be cheering Phil like that

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
i can’t stand Alfie , hasn’t been seen in years not bothered about seeing his kids but then turns up cos the kids have text him??
He doesn’t even pay for them, and owes Phil 50k from when he ripped him off. Do you remember when he expected the council to give him a house (after setting his previous council house on fire for the contents insurance) and his only form of ID a was his belt buckle? He then went off on one at the poor staff and racially abused Alek.
He’s scum.

Reactions: 11
I don't think I'll be watching his painful excuse of "acting" and will be fast forwarding when he's on my screen. His character to me is not redeemable after everything he has done over the years to others. He's not the loveable rogue who tends to be down on his luck anymore.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.