Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
I love how this thread is just a load of us salivating over hotties hahahaha . But seriously I’m already fed up with this stupid kat Phil Sharon Alfie love situation they’ve got going on, it’s so predictable

Reactions: 15

PamDoove

I spend each episode watching Sharon & wondering how she’s lost all her weight, she looks amazing. Spill the beans Shaz …. (Can’t spell her real name !!)
Gastric sleeve or band, I’d bet good money on it

Reactions: 14

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I know Eastenders is obviously scripted but that scene at the beginning of them reminiscing about the queen felt like they were reading off a piece of paper. I know it had to be done and they had hardly any time to learn the script but I was cringing :/

• Haha

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
Has anyone been on Walford Web? It is very cliquey. If your face doesn't fit, they will ban you. I much prefer the Tattle thread.

They also moan about everything they say nearly every episode is dire. I wonder why they watch it if they hate it so much. The only characters they like on there are Stacey, Sonia and Kheerat.
Sonia??? Can't stand her 🤣

• Haha

Ells321

Chatty Member
Scarletts facial expressions killed me when she found out Janine was pregnant then basically told her she is a shit mother 😂

Is anyone else annoyed that the Dotty and Rocky who’s your daddy ? Drama was dragged out only to turn out for him not to be her dad ?

Ellegee

VIP Member
She looks like the wicked witch of the west.

Don't know why Janine didn't tell her to do one in tonight's ep with her popping up out of nowhere every 5 seconds. 'Have you told him yet? Have you told him?' Ugh what is the point of her??
She was like that with Stuart & his cancer diagnosis too. She’s just so irritating.

Hope96

VIP Member
The one thing I do like about Sonia is that her character is consistent with sticking her big beak into everyone's business and nurse Sonia to the rescue for every medical emergency.

If she had her own personal ambulance the below would definitely be her.. 🤣

• Haha

Hope96

VIP Member
I am sure Ian's departure was meant to be a short break for Adam? I always thought he was going to be returning at some point...

Last edited:

Snazzycat

Chatty Member
As I understand it, Callum identifies as fully homosexual. I doubt he would be interested in a (trans) woman. Perhaps when they are not being Tara, Callum might be interested. But Ben and Callum were meant to be together. So, I hope they don't go down that route.
As far as I'm aware Felix is a gay man who performs drag under the name Tara Misu. I don't think Felix identifies as a trans woman

• Wow

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I think the scenes with Frankie were quite powerful. Being harassed in a club is awful as it is, but I can't imagine how much worse it would be if you were deaf.

I quite like Freddie, he seems like a breath of fresh air...

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Super weird to dip into the 2010 episodes and see Chelsea going through a pregnancy scare with Jack’s baby. Maybe they don’t see it as awkward since she changed heads.

• Haha