Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Honey was actually really good tonight. She's normally an irritant but she hasn't had many chances to really 'act' before and she might be better than we give her credit for.
Loved her when she broke up with the abusive dentist guy. I thought it was the start of a new era for the character but 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Do they end up getting married then?
I don’t want them to, I preferred them when they were bonking in secret.

Reactions: 4
Sometimes it takes me a while to warm to new characters and I can now see that Finlay Baker and his brother might not be bad additions to the cast because there are more female characters in that age group.

Teenagers are always problematic for me as most are awful. So the recent additions of Nugget and Chips has not enthralled me in any way. Freddie is even worse, he just seems totally unrealistic so far.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sometimes it takes me a while to warm to new characters and I can now see that Finlay Baker and his brother might not be bad additions to the cast because there are more female characters in that age group.

Teenagers are always problematic for me as most are awful. So the recent additions of Nugget and Chips has not enthralled me in any way. Freddie is even worse, he just seems totally unrealistic so far.
Nugget & Chips 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All new young additions are fine when you compare to denzel and nugget. I litrally can’t stand them

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Maisie smith and max George have their @s in their bios with ❤ . I find that the cringeiest thing ever🥲 ur not 12 guys also just think down the line being so public isn’t good thing

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maisie smith and max George have their @s in their bios with ❤ . I find that the cringeiest thing ever🥲 ur not 12 guys also just think down the line being so public isn’t good thing
Not a slightly creepy age difference at all..

Roll on Frankie leaving as she's annoyed me this week. For a grown woman she was far too thin skinned dealing with teenagers being teenagers.

She thought as a woman it was wise to walk home in the dark after being out drinking alone.

She didn't think to ring anyone to come to her to see her home.

She was literally outside the Vic and ran further away from home putting herself in more danger.

One my mates used to live about a five minutes walk from the town centre. After lads nights out he'd be saying he's OK to walk home. We would always make sure he got in the taxi with us for the like one minute car journey to his house. That's a group of men after a night out drunk in the dark. It's just for peace of mind as you never know what might happen.

Reactions: 12
Yes that annoyed me too. She lives in a pub and he asked her to go for a drink, surely you would agree to the drink, go in the pub and get help!!

It annoyed me how she didn’t leg it into the pub, kept walking slow out of station like me id phone friend or run ygm. But it also made me realise she had no idea what he was saying she lip reads doesn’t she, and I now get how difficult for deaf community those situations would be.. she probs didn’t hear him say get a drink in pub. Defo taught me something there

am I the only one who doesn’t find Bobby brazier … he’s being hyped up so much. Also (Ellie dadd) amy Mitchell was live and said Lily slater actress can’t have socials as it’s a rule you can’t have social media on EE till you’re 16… I thought I’d share I didn’t know that, she also said they work most Saturdays and get paid weekly

The attack storyline aside I do find frankie to be abit of a wet character. I liked her when she battered that homophobe but since that they’ve made her a right mard arse

Reactions: 12
2010 eps Stacey just given birth and aww I wish her and Ryan were more serious. I would’ve liked them together :(

Frankie could have developed into a great character. EE latest storylines seem like a tickbox exercise and the actress just isn’t a strong enough actor to carry them.
Almost like a forced diversity exercise. They’ve had 2 years to develop her character to the point we actually care about what happens to her but they’ve stuck her in background scenes and now have given her a storyline. No way any decent friends would have let her travel home alone or at the very least not put her in a cab.

I think her leaving might have to do with that selfie she took with Janine in the background.

Reactions: 10
The Franky storyline annoyed me, it was like she was reading a lame Facebook post about what women should do to keep safe.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.