Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can understand why Ravi deleted the cctv evidence of him killing his dad... Did Ravi delete the attempted rape from the cctv? It looks like Eastenders are doing the same storyline they did with Stacey and Ruby. Ruby deleting scenes from the cctv and setting up stacey for prison. I don't want to watch the same storyline again. Surely someone can tell cctv has been deleted? Haven't we advanced enough in technolgy.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if the classic episodes on Drama channel will catch up with you 2010's watchers? Lol.

I hate the whole soap trope of 'the police won't believe you'. Suki had actual evidence, regardless of the cock teasing, you can say no at any point. He attacked her.
The fact she didn’t ring the police/ambulance straight away would have gone against her surely

Reactions: 5
The fact she didn’t ring the police/ambulance straight away would have gone against her surely
It’s almost a repeat of Steve Owen & Matthew. They had CCTV which would have shown self-defence but Steve decided to move Saskia and bury her in the woods instead

Reactions: 7
I can understand why Ravi deleted the cctv evidence of him killing his dad... Did Ravi delete the attempted rape from the cctv? It looks like Eastenders are doing the same storyline they did with Stacey and Ruby. Ruby deleting scenes from the cctv and setting up stacey for prison. I don't want to watch the same storyline again. Surely someone can tell cctv has been deleted? Haven't we advanced enough in technolgy.
The police can tell if cctv has been tampered with. I’m guessing Suki doesn’t know that but it’ll come out at some point. I’m enjoying Ravi out-villaining Suki for now but I get a feeling she’ll take him down eventually.

It’s almost a repeat of Steve Owen & Matthew. They had CCTV which would have shown self-defence but Steve decided to move Saskia and bury her in the woods instead
Yes it is a similar storyline but I'm enjoying it so far. Hopefully Ravi will be sticking around in Walford for sometime before he's inevitably sent back to 'Dubai' 😄

Reactions: 4
Do we think Ravi wants to be Kheerat or whether he wants to take the Panesars down?

Reactions: 3
I don't remember this. That's another CCTV one to add to the list 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 2
He’s really aged since he started. I used to proper fancy him especially Human Traffic days looool nice one brav

Aw I don't particularly like him but it will be kind of nice to have Ricky back just as a familiar face, especially as it gives Janine more of a family on the square.
Alfie's going too far though 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ricky can sod right back off and take Janine with him. She's so boring in this Mick storyline.

Soaps, in general, need to stop relying on old faces with stupid stories, instead they should focus on writing realistic stand-alone new characters.

Reactions: 12
Ricky can sod right back off and take Janine with him. She's so boring in this Mick storyline.

Soaps, in general, need to stop relying on old faces with stupid stories, instead they should focus on writing realistic stand-alone new characters.
I still like Janine but she doesn't need her twit brother around, he's a useless character.

I agree that the writers should concentrate on developing new characters but the introduction of the Baker boys hasn't worked too well so far.

I do like Eve as a fairly new character but they need to do more with her other than just mooning around after Suki.

I still like Janine but she doesn't need her twit brother around, he's a useless character.

I agree that the writers should concentrate on developing new characters but the introduction of the Baker boys hasn't worked too well so far.

I do like Eve as a fairly new character but they need to do more with her other than just mooning around after Suki.
Eve has such potential. (I fancy her rotten, may be biased!)

The Baker boys are terrible additions. There's a lack authenticity in soaps, very few characters feel like real people, and the lives no longer reflect reality. It's all very disjointed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.