Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 7
tit, do you reckon she’ll get the sack now?
She was released without charge after receiving a conditional caution so I doubt it. If she does anything else again where charges are brought then she’ll probably be spoken to by the bosses

She’s been suspended before in the past because of her drunken behaviour so she needs to be careful

Reactions: 8
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
tit, do you reckon she’ll get the sack now?
she’s got a LOT of previous, hasn’t she? weren’t there big rumours of her being difficult on set too? i definitely remember her taking a leave of absence when she was with kush (and kat left in a really rushed way after a telephone call).

she’s been given so many chances. it’s a shame as kat is still a decent character and she’s a good actress.

Reactions: 11
I am over 50 and couldn’t think of anything worse than being in a nightclub. I am tucked up in bed by 9pm after a cuppa because I’m old.
I’m 31 and don’t think I could think of much worse these days either haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she’s got a LOT of previous, hasn’t she? weren’t there big rumours of her being difficult on set too? i definitely remember her taking a leave of absence when she was with kush (and kat left in a really rushed way after a telephone call).

she’s been given so many chances. it’s a shame as kat is still a decent character and she’s a good actress.
There were rumours. Obviously don’t know if this is true but I read somewhere that she never got on with Steve Mcfadden which is they they never had any scenes together for years.
There’s also claims she slapped Hannah waterman at a party

• Wow
Sorry how did that delivery photo end up on a projector for all to see 😅🤣
I was wondering that too. It didn't make any sense 😕

Neither does the restaurant - who is the chef?
Neither Peter or Bobby look very competent in the kitchen. Ian wanted it to be up market but I've only ever seen them serve burgers 😄
So Ian's fancy restaurant is basically one up from a McDonalds run by people with no catering or chef training 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s all ghostly going ons

Also Sharon saying to her brother to keep it down when shagging basically is weird, there’s children in the house. They also seem to have more space for people than me and by the layout I stay in a bigger house haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Nancy had just linked her phone to the projector to show her Tina photos but started to make a speech before setting it up properly. You heard a noise which was presumably a text to Nancy’s phone from the delivery driver confirming proof of Nancy’s parcel being delivered. Why she received that message at that precise moment rather than at the time the parcel was delivered god only knows

Reactions: 9
Nancy had just linked her phone to the projector to show her Tina photos but started to make a speech before setting it up properly. You heard a noise which was presumably a text to Nancy’s phone from the delivery driver confirming proof of Nancy’s parcel being delivered. Why she received that message at that precise moment rather than at the time the parcel was delivered god only knows
Probably delivered by Hermes...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm not sure what delivery service she used but it's usually a text that it's been delivered

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure what delivery service she used but it's usually a text that it's been delivered
Some will supply a photo to show where they left it but you would usually access that via an app or they provide a link in the text

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.