Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That mechanic guy is deffo going to end up with Lola if he becomes a regular. Did anybody else not understand the text Honey sent to Jay?

surely any viewer would know that EE is not going to kill off their queen Linda (who has probably featured in every episode since she started) in a random episode on a random Tuesday in June.

also, EE released a video spoiler of Janine running away from the scene hours before the ep was released so it was pointless, why does EE give out so many explicit spoilers these days?

I found the whole thing just stupid. As if Janine could handle Linda’s dead weight, the seat belt injuries will show what side she was on and the other injuries will be explained through the fact there was no air bag on the passenger side. Also, surely Linda would have texted Mick asking to be picked up, and the phone records at the Vic would show the call between Janine and Linda. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t expect EE to be realistic, but it feels like they have overcompensated in how far fetched this is to make up for their dire use of Janine until now. Also, why doesn’t Sharon just reveal the truth about the money.

Reactions: 11
That mechanic guy is deffo going to end up with Lola if he becomes a regular. Did anybody else not understand the text Honey sent to Jay?

surely any viewer would know that EE is not going to kill off their queen Linda (who has probably featured in every episode since she started) in a random episode on a random Tuesday in June.

also, EE released a video spoiler of Janine running away from the scene hours before the ep was released so it was pointless, why does EE give out so many explicit spoilers these days?

I found the whole thing just stupid. As if Janine could handle Linda’s dead weight, the seat belt injuries will show what side she was on and the other injuries will be explained through the fact there was no air bag on the passenger side. Also, surely Linda would have texted Mick asking to be picked up, and the phone records at the Vic would show the call between Janine and Linda. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t expect EE to be realistic, but it feels like they have overcompensated in how far fetched this is to make up for their dire use of Janine until now. Also, why doesn’t Sharon just reveal the truth about the money.
I just hope they’re not dragging it out til Xmas 😅

Also what text?

And I felt so bad for the new mechanic 🥺 he looked devastated when he said “you really don’t like me” to face ache Ben. 😩

Reactions: 5
It’s good to see new characters coming to the show, very much needed. I won’t judge until I see them on screen.

Jay just needs to dump Honey now, that relationship has always been weird to me.

Reactions: 20
Need another two totally fresh families as well for me. No connection to the Square, just new to cause chaos.

Reactions: 13
It’s good to see new characters coming to the show, very much needed. I won’t judge until I see them on screen.

Jay just needs to dump Honey now, that relationship has always been weird to me.
It’s very weird, everyone outwith Billy seems to find it normal though which is weird also she was basically his step mum lol

Reactions: 4
Jay and Honey is just beyond weird. I don't get or like their coupling at all.

Reactions: 10
I thought what he was saying was that as a man it's nice to be wanted and by Honey texting checking where he was it's clear she wants him.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Super weird if you watch old EE as well as the new ones where she’s doting on him. How can the actress who plays Honey even bear to kiss him? I’d be so grossed out having to kiss someone I’d known when they were a little boy.

Reactions: 8
Super weird if you watch old EE as well as the new ones where she’s doting on him. How can the actress who plays Honey even bear to kiss him? I’d be so grossed out having to kiss someone I’d known when they were a little boy.
Have we actually seen Honey & Jay kiss because I don’t remember seeing it?

Their coupling started in lockdown so they wouldn’t have been allowed to kiss but since restrictions have lifted I’ve still yet to see them kiss or even hug

I think they put them together as a wish fulfilment for Jamie Borthwick (Jay) who admitted he used to have a crush on Emma Barton (Honey) when younger. That could be one of the reasons for a lack of contact between them, maybe Emma may feel a bit awkward

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I hope they have the balls to kill Linda off. I really do.
This!! Said it on an earlier EE thread but having her die from the effects of her alcoholism would get the thumbs up from me.
We see characters overcome and beat their addiction over and over let’s see the other side now.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Agreed she's come back and is still fighting her demons the carters have run their course, well I do like Shirley but she's never used

Reactions: 9
I'm glad they're bringing in new characters but I hate it when theyre hangers on with some tenuous connection to an existing character. Who cares about Mitch's estranged brother and nephews? And what what coincidence they've just happened to move to Walford 🙄
I wish they'd bring in a whole fresh family.

Reactions: 15
Have we actually seen Honey & Jay kiss because I don’t remember seeing it?

Their coupling started in lockdown so they wouldn’t have been allowed to kiss but since restrictions have lifted I’ve still yet to see them kiss or even hug

I think they put them together as a wish fulfilment for Jamie Borthwick (Jay) who admitted he used to have a crush on Emma Barton (Honey) when younger. That could be one of the reasons for a lack of contact between them, maybe Emma may feel a bit awkward
Billy caught them kissing. But you’re right, it might have been one of those things where they filmed it a certain way because of Covid.

Reactions: 2
I'm glad they're bringing in new characters but I hate it when theyre hangers on with some tenuous connection to an existing character. Who cares about Mitch's estranged brother and nephews? And what what coincidence they've just happened to move to Walford 🙄
I wish they'd bring in a whole fresh family.
I don't understand why they always have to be estranged.
Why couldn't they have Mitch mention in passing a few months ago that his brother who lives in South Africa/USA/North Wales is finally moving back to the UK, then have him mention meeting up, then have Mitch suggest to his family that they might like to move to the rape, murder and onion bap capital of England?
It's always the same old tit where they're dead nuts down on each other for five minutes, then suddenly they're besties. Boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.