Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
The writers have totally forgotten that even in the darkest moments EastEnders always did humour very well as well.

My personal favourite is Pat and Peggy drunk on the ice cream van while Hev has her baby. And Phil and Shirley are worried they taken the stash of drugs when all they'd had was vodka and loads of penny sweets. Peggy saying "do you wanna slap" and Pat calling herself "Auntie Patricia" ICONIC!

Reactions: 18

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I like Stuart and Rainie so I'm a bit sad that he's leaving even though he's being very irritating at the moment. Hopefully he'll take Vi with him because I can't stand her.

Peter is a legacy character currently played by an actor with no charisma. Hopefully they'll leave the door open for the character to be recast in the future.

Dana is no loss to the show. Go to Uni bye

Jada is also no loss to the show and a waste of space.

Reactions: 18

Kat5998

VIP Member
I’ve just heard that Lola is being killed off due to her character getting axed

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
When Dana started dating Bobby I really, really hoped she was some sort of secret psychopath. It was the weird staring into space and intense personality. I kept expecting her to snap and stab him or something. That would have been a much better storyline.

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I can’t stop laughing at the smoking 😂😂😂 never once seen Ben with a cig in his mouth then all of a sudden he’s smashed up his mums stock room and pulled out the B&H

• Haha

paigelemonade

VIP Member
I really like Danielle Harold. When she was on Jamie’s dream school before Eastenders, she was one of the only teenagers actually trying hard to turn their life around
I hope being forced to leave EE is the making of her. I saw she recently turned 30, so I hope she gets better opportunities. She deserves better than being forced to have that tight high pony, orange makeup and a few lines a fortnight.

Eureka

VIP Member
All those people living in Sharon’s house and those two have a roll around on the sofa? Who wouldn’t you go to a bedroom.

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I literally hate Janine 😑 how will she get away with this ffs 🙄 it’s dragged on and on and on now.
I love her 😍
It's great that she is back to her despicable self again 😃 I knew she'd let L take the blame!

The baddies are best characters for me.
When are we getting Phil back? I want him to come back and throw Lewis over a fence 😉😄

• Haha

LaBlonde

VIP Member
She's brilliant I'm hoping she gets a storyline soon my dream is her and Phil reuniting
she and phil were amazing together!!

i truly believe she’s his soulmate tbh - she’s the only one of his romantic partners who accepts him as he is and is a match for him.