Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nancy leaving means that the scam won't come out for ages now. I'm sort of hoping Janine pulls it off. She can marry Mick to get control of the pub and then bump him off at Xmas by pushing him off the Vic roof (like she finished Barry off) 😄

It looks like it might be Shirley who is behind sabotaging the club. I hope it is because its about time she got more to do. Revenge for Tina on Phil and Sharon, bring it on.

Meanwhile social services should sweep into Walford and take Annie and Roland into custody. Those poor babies don't deserve such dreadful parents (including waste of space Bernie).

Reactions: 10
I just don’t get how the missing £50k has evaporated into thin air

they never even phoned the bank to try get it back, this is so stupid! Is this gonna be it for the next year then, half storylines

Reactions: 12
The writers think we're all thick. 🤣 I've given up waiting for storylines to make sense!

• Haha
I think the random storylines have been going on for years. I keep thinking back to when Denise had a random drink problem (and living out of bins) and yet no mention of it ever since and she is still seen casually enjoying a drink in the vic

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think the random storylines have been going on for years. I keep thinking back to when Denise had a random drink problem (and living out of bins) and yet no mention of it ever since and she is still seen casually enjoying a drink in the vic
Going way back to 2010 when Billy Mitchell was stealing the post. That story seemed to get abandoned with no resolution or explanation from Billy as to why he did it. A few years later when he had these pictures of Lucy which was discovered in the aftermath of her death. Again no resolution or explanation given

• Haha
I feel like the writing has gotten especially bad in recent years? But you are right cupid, they’ve been doing these unfinished stories for years it is really annoying!

Reactions: 11
If I lost 50k I’d be outside the bank for opening not walking about like a tit in a trance

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Even if it was only £5 that I had stolen I would be demanding answers. To casually brush £50k aside and never mention it again is so unbelievable

I guess they never got the police involved as it would easily trace it back to Janine and/or Linda and the producers want to drag the storyline out forever more

Stuart has prostrate cancer? No he doesn't it's breast cancer.
It goes to show how important this storyline should be if the press assume because he’s a man it has to prostate cancer

Last edited:

Stuart has prostrate cancer? No he doesn't it's breast cancer.
Yes poorly researched and written as usual.

Why do they always quote fans being 'outraged" or talking about characters like its real life?

I find it hilarious when people apply morality to soap characters. I couldn't give a crap how ridiculous or evil characters behave. In fact I prefer all the bad'uns 😃 and I've been watching the show on and off since it started.

I was one of the few who liked the baby swap storyline 😀 when everyone was 'outraged'

• Haha

Why do they always quote fans being 'outraged" or talking about characters like its real life?

I find it hilarious when people apply morality to soap characters. I couldn't give a crap how ridiculous or evil characters behave. In fact I prefer all the bad'uns 😃 and I've been watching the show on and off since it started.

I was one of the few who liked the baby swap storyline 😀 when everyone was 'outraged'
i liked the baby swap storyline too - i wish that they’d had the opportunity to actually do it as they wanted, rather than being guilted into cutting it so short.

i do remember being annoyed that it was more misery for ronnie though! she was truly the ben of her day with how much anguish they put her through.

Reactions: 8

Without sounding like a witch everyone becomes triggered by everything soaps TV etc in general aren't real life any life events I've encountered I just don't watch

Without sounding like a witch everyone becomes triggered by everything soaps TV etc in general aren't real life any life events I've encountered I just don't watch
I don't understand how people can be 'triggered' by a silly soap opera. It's just drama and if you are very sensitive then best not to watch really.

How do some people cope with the news? Reality is more upsetting.

Those articles about ‘fans angry at X’ or ‘everyone is saying the same thing about last night’s Eastenders’ are pure bollocks. It just means they’ve trawled Twitter and found one or two accounts with a certain opinion, which they’re going to make a big deal out of.

• Heart
Those articles about ‘fans angry at X’ or ‘everyone is saying the same thing about last night’s Eastenders’ are pure bollocks. It just means they’ve trawled Twitter and found one or two accounts with a certain opinion, which they’re going to make a big deal out of.
And they always find the idiots on twitter 😄

I'm sick of the media using Twatter as a news source because it generally doesn't represent the general public 🙄

Reactions: 7
And they always find the idiots on twitter 😄

I'm sick of the media using Twatter as a news source because it generally doesn't represent the general public 🙄
Journalists who use twitter as a source are the self same reason students are told wiki is not a reliable source 🙄

Reactions: 8
I miss when Karen was an absolute scally with feral kids and not this wholesome mum. Bring back the asbo Taylor’s

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.