Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if the police wouldn't do a basic investigation of the crash and notice the inconsistencies at the scene

Reactions: 20
Call me a wet wipe but I was tearing up when Mick was talking so lovely to/about Linda 😢 why don’t men like him exist irl 😩🥺

Also Sharons legs were so skinny I couldn’t believe my eyes!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
As if the police wouldn't do a basic investigation of the crash and notice the inconsistencies at the scene
Yes, and when Janine dragged Linda around the car to the driver’s seat, she left massive drag marks in the leaves on the ground..

Reactions: 15
Yes, and when Janine dragged Linda around the car to the driver’s seat, she left massive drag marks in the leaves on the ground..
It'll be the blood on the airbag that'll be the smoking gun. Janine and Linda both had matching cuts to their heads. It's Janine's on the airbag.

Reactions: 10

Yes like the drag marks in the earth where janine pulled Linda with superhuman strength, not forgetting managing to pick up an unconscious woman and putting her back into the drivers seat. Oh & how about that Linda’s coat would have had mud/leaves stuck to it from being dragged? But with coppers like halfwit about it’s not a surprise. I’m waiting for jack of all trades to pop up to interview Linda in his latest post as traffic collision investigator 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The police that don't think to take swabs off Linda and Janine where they would soon be asking questions as to why the DNA of Janine is all over Linda? The police who at the crash scene would wonder why there is a big skid mark at the side of the car from where someone has obviously been dragged beside? Where the police wouldn't do anything to track down Janine who the woman who stopped must have mentioned to them?

It was incredible that Linda is in such a bad way but the baby was so fortunate that she didn't even cry despite being involved in a incident that would frighten anyone, especially a baby.

Reactions: 9
And Janine seems to be in perfect condition one day later
They should have written that Janine was going to be concussed and collapse, then have to explain that

I swear us lot on this thread write it better than the actual writers.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes like the drag marks in the earth where janine pulled Linda with superhuman strength, not forgetting managing to pick up an unconscious woman and putting her back into the drivers seat. Oh & how about that Linda’s coat would have had mud/leaves stuck to it from being dragged? But with coppers like halfwit about it’s not a surprise. I’m waiting for jack of all trades to pop up to interview Linda in his latest post as traffic collision investigator 😆
The accident happened in Watford so not Jack’s patch but that won’t matter because this is Eastenders

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kellie Bright is staying in EE after Danny Dyer leaves, so there's no chance of L being killed off at the moment.

We need a new family or 2 in the square. Have to admit to some scepticism regarding Mitch's estranged brother moving to the square 🙄 but I'll reserve judgement until they've settled in.

I'm more interested in seeing Nish Panesar

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The Dot showing Carol how to fold a sock is the eastenders I miss. There are no proper scenes now, just a lot of talking to each other and each day is disconnected. I dont know how the Charles and Camilla being on the square hasnt been constantly mentioned by the cast when its one of the most iconic moments for most of them. They need more background 'smaller' stories (that isnt rape, murder, affairs but more cost of living crisis, daily stresses - exam stress) and brand new fresh characters. Im glad Lola is going, she adds nothing. Id love to see a fun holiday by the young ones and have an off set eastenders for a few days

Reactions: 7
The Dot showing Carol how to fold a sock is the eastenders I miss. There are no proper scenes now, just a lot of talking to each other and each day is disconnected. I dont know how the Charles and Camilla being on the square hasnt been constantly mentioned by the cast when its one of the most iconic moments for most of them. They need more background 'smaller' stories (that isnt rape, murder, affairs but more cost of living crisis, daily stresses - exam stress) and brand new fresh characters. Im glad Lola is going, she adds nothing. Id love to see a fun holiday by the young ones and have an off set eastenders for a few days
yes to all of this.

i miss the days when a group of characters would go on holiday and you’d have a whole week of episodes in a different location,

a big thing for me with ee at the moment is that they lack a group of young characters they could do that with. they’re missing a huge 18-30 age bracket - ben doesn’t count because they make him trauma central, peter and bobby are non-entities. i always remember them investing more time in their late-teen characters but we never see them now. they waste so much potential.

Reactions: 10
Yeah, but last time they had a smaller story it was about the bins and collections changing to fortnightly. It was scintillating.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah, but last time they had a smaller story it was about the bins and collections changing to fortnightly. It was scintillating.
And don’t forget that episode that ended with the duff duff of Denise cooking some pasta

And another Denise storyline where she was taking a GCSE which I think she passed but she didn’t do anything with it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.