Eastenders #6 Kheerat's hot and Jean's lost the plot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like it could be honey
Fgs I don’t want that melt as my favourite spice girl lol. I really wish honey would fall down a drain, leave billy to parent his children without her patronising “sweet” comments and let Jay crack on with frankie.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it just me, or am I the only who can’t look at Sonia anymore after those pics came out. 🫣🥴 I think I belong in the ick thread right now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Quite funny seeing Jay dressed up as someone who loved underaged girls when you consider his Linzi Bragg storyline. Maybe it's a rib by producers for his driving ban.
They can't bring her back either because wasn't her mum played by Karen Taylor actress

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it just me, or am I the only who can’t look at Sonia anymore after those pics came out. 🫣🥴 I think I belong in the ick thread right now.
I’d completely blocked that out of my memory, thanks for the reminder, I was trying to eat my lunch 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That’s all we need a long protracted story about Ben and rape, EE being EE have gone for controversy again by trying to address the removal of consent midway through making out but literally hammering the message home in case we miss the subtlety or nuance of the scene.

We already have Jean emotionally wringing her granddaughter to the point the girl is trying to take pills as a preventative measure. How much more misery do we need?

I’d like to see Jay get closer to Mick’s daughter
Honey and her smug face and questionable morals to duck off
Stacey and kheerat starting something that might be healthy for both of them.
Linda get one over properly on Janine
More Kim - less Denise/Sam/max’s idiot brother.
Phil and Kat having some juicy storylines - everyone has forgotten about Tommy and Phil’s relationship and how it’s affected Tommy not having Phil around.
Maybe lesbian kheerat’s mum make Lottie more likeable by taking her under her wing.

Give us some juicy storylines, all this despair over characters like Ben and months and months of MH storylines is exhausting.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
i know the actor is probably going for shell-shocked and angst-ridden but this glazed over watery eyed thing ben has been doing all episode so far is really bugging me 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t mind the ben rape storyline but I really hope he doesn’t keep it a secret for months on end whilst moping about, it was bad enough in last nights episode (not started watching tonight’s yet). That angle has already been done countless times, whilst I understand it’s more realistic as it’s often very difficult for rape victims to open up about what happened to them, this is a soap and Ben needs to just spit it out to someone asap. I’ve had enough of long drawn out storylines for a while after Grey.

Reactions: 20
I don’t mind the ben rape storyline but I really hope he doesn’t keep it a secret for months on end whilst moping about, it was bad enough in last nights episode (not started watching tonight’s yet). That angle has already been done countless times, whilst I understand it’s more realistic as it’s often very difficult for rape victims to open up about what happened to them, this is a soap and Ben needs to just spit it out to someone asap. I’ve had enough of long drawn out storylines for a while after Grey.
I agree, he's waiting far too long to confide in someone. He should've talked to Jay.

It's all a bit much at the moment - Jean's depressed, Stuart's depressed and Ben's depressed 😔

Reactions: 15
Nudey Natalie!
If you like Pringles don’t ever look for the pics online! You’ll never eat them again 😂
Isn’t the pringles Danielle Lloyd, not Natalie Cassidy? 🤢

I’m sure I’ve seen that Jay and Frankie get it on 🥴 Also will Ben not speak up as Lewis knows he’s the attacker.

Reactions: 5

Does the show really need such a boring character and useless actress back? Sorry for asking a stupid question of course it doesn't. I haven't read or heard from one person who's missed her. Why did she have ages off anyway? Usually it's to do Strictly or give birth.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.