Eastenders #6 Kheerat's hot and Jean's lost the plot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s 3 floors on slater house!!! When Jean went in bathroom showed another staircase upwards No wonder they all ‘fit’ or was I just seeing things?

Reactions: 3
There’s 3 floors on slater house!!! When Jean went in bathroom showed another staircase upwards No wonder they all ‘fit’ or was I just seeing things?
There’s an attic conversion. I noticed it when Louise was living there

• Wow
Reactions: 4
How unrealistic to collapse with Sepsis, go to hospital for an hour and then come home feeling totally fine. Honestly. I know soaps are ridiculous but this beggars belief. Sepsis is a life threatening emergency.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How unrealistic to collapse with Sepsis, go to hospital for an hour and then come home feeling totally fine. Honestly. I know soaps are ridiculous but this beggars belief. Sepsis is a life threatening emergency.
Instant space in the local mental health unit too for Jean.

Cloud cuckoo land!

Reactions: 8
I wish jada got written out, she doesn’t add anything to the story at all just so irritating !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jada and Jean need to go. Jada is clearly going to manipulate Zac and Jean well 🙄

Reactions: 4
Has Jada had a spray tan?

ETA maybe she’s just been on holiday 😂
I thought her belly and back looked significantly darker than usual. Maybe the actress had been on holiday

I don’t like her monotone voice

Fancy throwing Zack under the bus just because he rejected her advances. He has been really good with her and this is how she repays him

Reactions: 10
I really like Nancy and Zac together (more so because Zac is a good bit of eye candy)! Why are they ruining it with Jada? She's a self entitled little cow, I think she's a horrible character.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.