Eastenders #6 Kheerat's hot and Jean's lost the plot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are trying to recreate lexi into the new Tiffany- remember her as a kid,precocious street urchin with one liners even adults couldn’t pull off.
Thing is kids like that are bloody annoying irl and onscreen. If EE is trying to be realistic at least one adult around her would have sent her off with a flea in her ear. Little brat.
It’s the same with Tommy and Denny, except the boy playing Denny was actually good! Should never have been killed off, Tommy is just annoying af IMO

Reactions: 10
They are trying to recreate lexi into the new Tiffany- remember her as a kid,precocious street urchin with one liners even adults couldn’t pull off.
Thing is kids like that are bloody annoying irl and onscreen. If EE is trying to be realistic at least one adult around her would have sent her off with a flea in her ear. Little brat.
yep!

the difference with little tiffany for me is that she could actually pull off the lines and general attitude, so even though it was kind of annoying it sort of worked because the actress could do it, whereas lexi can’t sell the lines as well. she was much better when they first came back, before they tried to turn her into a princess.

Reactions: 12
Little Tiffany was hilarious and iconic. I'm loving her in the older eps on iPlayer. Lexi is irritating and cringeworthy!

Reactions: 13
Why was Natalie in Sonia’s uniform?! Did they meet them as their characters or something? And if so what’s the point in that??
6546FAB7-198B-4BAD-A4FD-480E8FB7891E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think they’ll have a cameo appearance in an episode
It’s already been confirmed that Charles & Camilla are going to appear in an episode to coincide with the Jubilee celebrations that will be happening in the Square

Reactions: 12
It’s already been confirmed that Charles & Camilla are going to appear in an episode to coincide with the Jubilee celebrations that will be happening in the Square
And they’ve chosen that episode to make it look like they actually do shifts at their work I see, and not spend all day in pubs & cafes

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think it’s because the character played by Billy Connolly kept saying the Queen would be in Walford or something yesterday (wasn’t really listening) so I expect that’s why Charlie snd Cam are making an appearance

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Id say because Rocky said he would make it up to Sonia he will save the day and manage to get Charles and Camilla to the square

Reactions: 7
Yeah they seem to have more chemistry, and why does Whitney get ALL the attention what is special about her? Wonder whos next in line for the Queen Vic when Mick leaves the soap?
Cos she's a cheap tart probably

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.