Eastenders #6 Kheerat's hot and Jean's lost the plot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
recap for anyone who missed anything.....

Jean's acting looney
Tommy's being bullied by two goonies
Brian Conley's selling cars
Shirley's drinking everything in the bar
Kat's received a gun
Chelsea wants to give up her son
Martin threw a brick
and we all think Kheerats FIT! :love: :love: :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Nearly sobbed at tonight’s ending 🥹🥹🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tiffany and Keegan 😭😭😭

Honestly was balling my eyes out, it's been an emotional week and that just finished me off. Glad he found out the truth about the letter though and got a 'happy' leaving.

Reactions: 15
Nearly sobbed at tonight’s ending 🥹🥹🥹
It's the sad music they play for an exit isn't it? Plus knowing the tears of those involved in the scene (Karen, Mitch, Keegan) will have been genuine from working together on the show so many years and watching Zack grow from a boy to a man.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh be still my beating heart.....

May I?
May I?

Tiffany’s wig is awful.
Why she wearing a wig with hair like hers? Oh duck off Stuart you absolute wet wipe! Go and lock yourself in one of your coffins.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it just me who didn’t realise Keegan was leaving so soon? I thought we had another couple of months before the Tiff cameo. Stupid me walked into the living room where my mum was watching it and saw the end scene before I’d watched any of it🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m glad Keegan had a happy ending with Tiffany. I’m surprised he didn’t leave in a taxi as they usually do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I’m glad Keegan had a happy ending with Tiffany. I’m surprised he didn’t leave in a taxi as they usually do.
It made no sense when his dad's a taxi driver 😃

Shame Keegan has gone. Karen has now lost all her children apart from Bernie (who must be coming back soon) and super brain Bailey 😪

Kids going missing are a regular thing in Walford. It's like the Bermuda triangle of London 😆

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.