Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sprezza

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion?? Lexi is the most annoying soap child ever. And the script they give her is awful. All that 'awks'and 'obvs' 🙄 fuck off! She's nowhere near as cute as the writers think she is or as she needs to be to pull off the character they're trying to give her.
Less Lexi, more Pearl please!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Sprezza

VIP Member
Just my view but if I had been bullied for being fat at school I wouldn't be fat at 24 (age Clair is) as I would show them by getting in shape. She's only herself to blame.

I thought her slimming storyline was wrote for her as she planned to lose weight. What's she done with her months off? Perfect time off work to work better on her health and she didn't take it. Her mother didn't take any responsibility in the documentary for how she fed her.
Not trying to start an argument but, health issues aside, the only people to blame for her being bullied are the bullies. There's no excuse for treating someone like shit. She shouldn't have to change for anyone else, only herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

coconochanel

VIP Member
recap for anyone who missed anything.....

Jean's acting looney
Tommy's being bullied by two goonies
Brian Conley's selling cars
Shirley's drinking everything in the bar
Kat's received a gun
Chelsea wants to give up her son
Martin threw a brick
and we all think Kheerats FIT! :love: :love: :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Cady1954

VIP Member
She’s middle class and has ambition, she’ll be a murderer.
Let's hope she is and she murders Jean Stuart Ben, Suki, Peter,Jada, Kim, Nancy,Zack, Amy, and then hops on a train to Manchester and slaughters Abi,Max,Imran,Sean,Leo and Summer. Then off to Leeds to annihilate the entire Emmerdale lot. There. I feel better now.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Cady1954

VIP Member
Now I know rents are high in London ( even Walford I should imagine) but I really don't believe that a serving police officer and the son of Walfords answer to Al Capone can't afford not to live on a blow up mattress in the brother in laws front room?

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Emmadale

VIP Member
Makes me laugh each time I see baby Annie…how they’ve got an obviously ginger baby to remind everyone she’s Max’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
I don’t like it when they reference real life events, it’s a different universe! If Eurovision exists there then so does the boyband Blue; so no one noticed when Duncan from Blue showed up on the square? It’s just cringe.

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Apparently Whitless (Shona) and Ben (Max) are now an item in real life despite the fact that his ex-girlfriend is expecting a baby 🤫

• Wow

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Oh jeez I can't take more months of brooding, miserable Ben 😫
honestly, i can write the aftermath right now:

ben is moody, miserable, snaps at lexi, lola and kathy look concerned in the background. callum huffs, looks at the sky, says ben why won’t you talk to me, ben storms out of a few conversations, callum huffs continuously, like a ridiculous amount of huffs, conversation with phil where he implies ben isn’t up to the job. some emotional running off to quiet corners of the square to cry alone. callum huffs. someone says “ben!” in an exasperated way as he storms off screen.

all of the above for probably a few months before we get a really rushed reveal week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Janine and Mick off to court to get custody of her daughter. Janine wins back custody and is apparently happy. However immediately disappoints her daughter because she’s a twat who told her 12 year old they were going off on a great adventure and move to Australia because her boyfriend wouldn’t give her the ride. Then sends her daughter off to pack her things so she can move back in with her but then decides to go on the sesh with the boyfriend who won’t give her the ride? Have I got all that correct? Who writes this trash?
Did EE get Jacqueline Wilson to write this storyline?

• Haha

dee_mc

VIP Member
The actress who plays Honey and the actor who plays Jack have fantastic chemistry. That's a couple I'd have liked to see.
I don't get Jack and Denise as a couple whatsoever and the same goes for Honey and Jay.
Jamie Borthwick is criminally underused in general actually.