Eastenders #6 Kheerat's hot and Jean's lost the plot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can definitely see why they changed Lily’s head. I don’t think the old actress would be able to handle a storyline like this.

Reactions: 10
The actress does look like Stacey young! I didn’t see it but I looked Stacey 2004/5 and she acc does. But she just doesn’t look 11 I keep thinking she’s 14😭 I just hope she isn’t Ben Mitchell recasted 4/5 times :( like Tiffany butcher just hope they stop recasting so much

Reactions: 16

Forgot about this😂 nowadays it feels like all the characters are segregated and each episode is done scene by scene, but it use to feel more immersive and included most of the cast interacting

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Reactions: 1
sorry if mentioned but my mum seems to think stacey dies from the broken glass when pushed! something about it causing internal damage or bleeding? would be a shock if true and the whole family dynamic would change drastically imo

• Wow
Reactions: 3
sorry if mentioned but my mum seems to think stacey dies from the broken glass when pushed! something about it causing internal damage or bleeding? would be a shock if true and the whole family dynamic would change drastically imo
Stacey is wearing her bap van pinny in the pics with the royals, so she's alive and well up to that point lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I read an article last week where she is in hospital with sepsis, just before that her and Kheerat seemingly decide to make a go of things, but then Kheerat tells the hospital (I assume) what Jean done or what actually happened and Stacey goes mad and it looks like they’re off again

Reactions: 1

She goes through as many men in real life as she does on the show. I hope she's looking forward to playing step mum.
Her ex who she was with for 7 years had 2 kids from a previous relationship, they were always posting photos with Shona and seemed to love her. When Shona announced she had split up with him, I wondered how the kids would be feeling.

I like Matts summoning up of their relationship dating a child. She's clearly no different from the character she portrays feel so sad for Maxs ex
To be fair that was over 10 years ago and she seemed to mature after she was suspended from EastEnders for constantly turning up late. Matt doesn't sound like the nicest person either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Does anybody watch the 2010 episodes on iplayer?

They usually drop a weeks worth of episodes every Monday but today there is only the 1 episode and there seems to be some missing

The last episode from last week was 05/03/10, however the 1 new episode available to watch is from 11/03/10. Presumably the next episode should be 08/03/10 followed by 09/03/10. I wonder why those are missing? The 11/03/10 episode makes no sense as there are things happening in the first few minutes which obviously follow on from the missing episodes

Reactions: 8
I was about to say! I got to part Ian knows Lucy’s pregnancy?? And thought have I skipped couple but no there’s only one ep!😢😡 Annoying.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.