Eastenders #6 Kheerat's hot and Jean's lost the plot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Does the show really need such a boring character and useless actress back? Sorry for asking a stupid question of course it doesn't. I haven't read or heard from one person who's missed her. Why did she have ages off anyway? Usually it's to do Strictly or give birth.
Unless it’s a storyline where Suki comes out, I don’t care. Or have the writers forgotten about that?

Reactions: 7
Unless it’s a storyline where Suki comes out, I don’t care. Or have the writers forgotten about that?
Nah Suki s no.lesbian we've all seen the look of lust in her eyes when she looks at Kheerat :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Nah Suki s no.lesbian we've all seen the look of lust in her eyes when she looks at Kheerat :sick: :sick: :sick:
i think i mentioned this before but i’m glad someone else sees this 🤣 the actress seems to straight up forget that he’s meant to be playing her son!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i think i mentioned this before but i’m glad someone else sees this 🤣 the actress seems to straight up forget that he’s meant to be playing her son!
Tbf I would aswell the talent in the square is lacking 😆 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Does the show really need such a boring character and useless actress back? Sorry for asking a stupid question of course it doesn't. I haven't read or heard from one person who's missed her. Why did she have ages off anyway? Usually it's to do Strictly or give birth.
I think she went volunteering or is doing aid work in Africa

Reactions: 1
Maybe that will be Stuart's exit storyline

Pretty weird if they make rainie and Mitch a thing since he'd become a stepdad to his grandchild
he’s not blood related to the baby so he’d
be the child’s step-father and step-grandfather

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The sooner Stuart leaves the better, he can take his wide-eyes brother with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The sooner Stuart leaves the better, he can take his wide-eyes brother with him.
God he's a pain isn't he? I don't care if he has breast cancer or post natal depression I just wish he would duck off. He looked like Uncle Fester tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I agree with every word. The whole writing has been a let down.
That person criticises Rick Gervais so they can duck off with their little agenda there. Yes gay relationships are generally doomed in Walford but the straight people don't fare any better do they? Everyone is bloody miserable.🙄

I don't like the story because Ben is the victim and it's hard to feel sympathy for the character.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

It really has! Hopefully his ‘journey’ will encourage victims of sexual assault to come forward but it could have been done so much better.

Reactions: 5

great and very accurate article (thank you for sharing it!) - the writing has been shockingly bad for ages.

edit: i also think that max bowden has been actively bad this week, to comment on that article’s mention of how great an actor he is. he is sometimes, but he also always falls back on a dead eyed stare for ben which has been out in full force the last few episodes.

That person criticises Rick Gervais so they can duck off with their little agenda there. Yes gay relationships are generally doomed in Walford but the straight people don't fare any better do they? Everyone is bloody miserable.🙄

I don't like the story because Ben is the victim and it's hard to feel sympathy for the character.
i think this weird thing that gay people must always been shown as happy (like that article is trying to imply) for representation is just patronising tbh, let alone for a gay couple in eastenders.

i hate the storyline, it has already been badly done and seems an immediate waste of lewis (who is a decent enough actor and could have been a good addition). but the writing all around is just godawful atm.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
i think this weird thing that gay people must always been shown as happy (like that article is trying to imply) for representation is just patronising tbh, let alone for a gay couple in eastenders.

i hate the storyline, it has already been badly done and seems an immediate waste of lewis (who is a decent enough actor and could have been a good addition). but the writing all around is just godawful atm.
Yes I agree because I rather liked Lewis before the rape scene.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.