Eastenders #6 Kheerat's hot and Jean's lost the plot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on EE on BBC3 I haven't got to the Mick and Janine kiss yet but I've got my cushion ready to cringe behind. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
So do we think Janine will bump Mick off like her other fellas and that's how Danny Dyer leaves?

Reactions: 7
So do we think Janine will bump Mick off like her other fellas and that's how Danny Dyer leaves?
I actually considered this myself but I’m not sure EE will want to kill him off, unless he’s said that he absolutely would not come back. Would make for a good end of year storyline though and Janine does have form for it. 😂

Reactions: 8
I actually considered this myself but I’m not sure EE will want to kill him off, unless he’s said that he absolutely would not come back. Would make for a good end of year storyline though and Janine does have form for it. 😂
I doubt that they'll kill Mick off because they'll be hoping he comes back in the future. They've made that mistake once too often in the past (like with Ronnie and Roxy).

Reactions: 14
Mick kissing Janine was a sight to behold, his mouth looked like it was caving in. Janine the man killer in more ways than one.

Tired of horny/erratic Jean now, bored of it too. I don’t care what happens to her, we’ve been here before plenty of times with the same storyline.

Hoping sappy Stuart deciding to get surgery means he won’t be dominating the storylines anymore either.

Tired of all the b characters filling in otherwise decent episodes.

Reactions: 14
I heard that when Camilla asked Danny if he’s leaving, he said something along the lines of “not for long”, but I’m not sure how true that is

Reactions: 6
I heard that when Camilla asked Danny if he’s leaving, he said something along the lines of “not for long”, but I’m not sure how true that is
I think I read they’re leaving the door open for him. He just wants a bit of freedom to work on other projects for a while

Danny said he hopes EE leave the door open for him so that if whatever he does next is a big failure (I think the term 'tits up' was used) he can just return to the Square.

Now I know rents are high in London ( even Walford I should imagine) but I really don't believe that a serving police officer and the son of Walfords answer to Al Capone can't afford not to live on a blow up mattress in the brother in laws front room?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Now I know rents are high in London ( even Walford I should imagine) but I really don't believe that a serving police officer and the son of Walfords answer to Al Capone can't afford not to live on a blow up mattress in the brother in laws front room?
😁 I was thinking the same thing last night. Surely they could get a small flat. Especially now there's a baby at Stuart's place.

Harvey is very slow to catch on that Jean is a fruit loop. I did feel sorry for him when psycho Neil turned up though.

Reactions: 13
What a sad story :( I remember fancying her. The whole brunette, Irish accent, older woman thing :D

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.