Eastenders #6 Kheerat's hot and Jean's lost the plot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ˜ I was thinking the same thing last night. Surely they could get a small flat. Especially now there's a baby at Stuart's place.

Harvey is very slow to catch on that Jean is a fruit loop. I did feel sorry for him when psycho Neil turned up though.
Thereā€™s at least 2 empty properties unaccounted for. The basement flat where Billy & Honey lived & the Masoods house & no one seems to live in the Flats behind the vic either.

Reactions: 8
They need more proper long-term families like the Slaters, the Mitchels and the Brannings, even the Carters.They've all been split up and killed off and there's too many characters who are unconnected and wandering around aimlessly until the actor gets bored and quits.
Watching the classic episodes shows how much its lacking a sense of family and community now. I know they tried with the Panesars but it didn't really work šŸ˜… I'm still hoping there'll be a new Chinese family in the new restaurant.

Reactions: 20
Thereā€™s at least 2 empty properties unaccounted for. The basement flat where Billy & Honey lived & the Masoods house & no one seems to live in the Flats behind the vic either.
And that mattress looks manky :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 3
So Benā€™s now a gay vigilante, maybe he should take out Jean now sheā€™s a thief.
1E43CD6F-57DD-4EE5-9922-E0167D1D01C0.jpeg

Super Ben!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Would Ben and Callum not sleep in Abiā€™s room really? Thereā€™s her bedroom just going spare while sheā€™s missing.

Reactions: 4
Where is Bobby?
Who cares šŸ˜“ nor me šŸ˜

Harvey and Dana are really weird aren't they?

She's too dim to realise that she could go to Uni London šŸ˜
He was being strangled with a seatbelt by psycho Neil šŸ¤Ŗ, then the next minute he's getting engaged to a woman who tried it on with his mate in the gents toilet šŸ˜ƒ, before rushing home to bake industrial quantities of bunsšŸ˜šŸŖ

It's quite hilarious really. Now she's nicked an expensive ring which he'll have to pay for šŸ¤£

He obviously thinks it's all fine šŸ˜…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.