Eastenders #6 Kheerat's hot and Jean's lost the plot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't imagine what on earth Janine sees in Mick (unless it's just a way for her to get her hands on the Vic). I guess she can marry him after the divorce goes through and then work on a way to get rid of him while securing the Vic for herself.

I like Zac now but he was an idiot giving up a cooking competition to hang around with ungrateful Nancy.
She boils my piss that lass! And how long has she had that broken foot for? And ffs Jean! I quite like Eve now. I hope she marries Suki and becomes step mum to our beautiful Kheerat. Then if Stacey marries Kheerat (please God ) then she can become her ex wife's mother in law!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Agree and I’m sure if he would’ve just said to her about it she wouldn’t have minded!
She definitely would have minded.
She'd have made it sound like he was choosing his career over her in her hour of need etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She boils my piss that lass! And how long has she had that broken foot for? And ffs Jean! I quite like Eve now. I hope she marries Suki and becomes step mum to our beautiful Kheerat. Then if Stacey marries Kheerat (please God ) then she can become her ex wife's mother in law!
Eta I meant to say please God no....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't like what they've done to Zac, he seems to be like a little puppy dog following Nancy around

Reactions: 10
I don't like what they've done to Zac, he seems to be like a little puppy dog following Nancy around
I don't either. He started off as a bit of a player and now he's lost his spark. I believe that Nancy would respect him more if he was a bit more focused on his career rather than being her lapdog.

Reactions: 9
I don't either. He started off as a bit of a player and now he's lost his spark. I believe that Nancy would respect him more if he was a bit more focused on his career rather than being her lapdog.
Nancy likes a lapdog though, just look at Tamwar!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
wooooo, Sam is back soon! Who do we think she will be staying with, Sharon?
Shazzas house must be getting a bit full up now - Shazza, Zac, Martin, Jada, Albert & Alisha

Sam can't go to Phil's house either as the Slaters are living there.

I hope that Sam isn't the pathetic creature played by Daniella and that she's back to being more like version Kim portrayed before. Perhaps she could take over the club from Ruby and put Dottys nose out of joint 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.