Eastenders #6 Kheerat's hot and Jean's lost the plot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Linda claiming Mick in the Vic like a drunken William Wallace....it wasnt so long ago Max Branning was dancing down her runway.

They've both been with other people now so stop trying to portray them as this great love affair.

Reactions: 6
Why was Linda bumping and grinding on Mick though?!🤣 a couple of years ago I would have said lucky girl😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t even know why I watch what even are these storylines , it’s all so predictable .. I know this is stupid pet peeve as can’t expect all actors same room same time. But I find extras in pub only in tina’s funeral so unsettling, the old eastenders pub would have characters chatting background in pub or cafe.. but no not anymore and it makes show feel so much more forced really shows what abit of detail does help

Reactions: 8
Omg I died when Linda was imitating Mick in bed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Linda was brilliant last night 😆 Kellie is certainly excellent at the drunk acting. I don't see what she has to return for now. She's divorcing Mick and she's an alcoholic that shouldn't be working in a pub.

We don't yet know how they'll write Mick out but Linda should probably leave with him.

It's a shame that more people didn't attend Tina's funeral. The scene with Kathy and Rocky was quite good. It seems likely that they will get back together at some point.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Linda was brilliant last night 😆 Kellie is certainly excellent at the drunk acting. I don't see what she has to return for now. She's divorcing Mick and she's an alcoholic that shouldn't be working in a pub.

We don't yet know how they'll write Mick out but Linda should probably leave with him.

It's a shame that more people didn't attend Tina's funeral. The scene with Kathy and Rocky was quite good. It seems likely that they will get back together at some point.
Not very realistic that her own daughter didn’t attend her mums funeral 😂 - I may have missed it if they mentioned her

Reactions: 11
Not very realistic that her own daughter didn’t attend her mums funeral 😂 - I may have missed it if they mentioned her
And her nephews both live in the UK don't they, Johnny and the guy that was married to Whitney for a bit? Soap funerals are always unrealistic in that respect I suppose.

Reactions: 15
Zsa Zsa aka the real life Mrs Rick Edwards should have made an appearance. It wasn't even mentioned why she was missing.

Reactions: 9
Shirley gets on my nerves. I mean you'd have thought she would have brushed her hair at her sisters funeral!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All I could think was that Shirley drank vodka since she opened her eyes and was fine, but Linda, the hardened 'alcoholic' was smashed and passed out on a 1/4 bottle
So clearly Shirl is a complete pisshead, but no one bats an eyelid

• Haha
Reactions: 19
More of Kheerat and less of Jean please Eastenders. I really do not need to see a very horny Jean! Kheerat however, I can get on board with that! 😊 🍆

Don't you all just wish that he looked at you the way he looked at Chantelle😊

eastenders-spoilers-kheerat-panesar-chantelle-atkins-2515130.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't imagine what on earth Janine sees in Mick (unless it's just a way for her to get her hands on the Vic). I guess she can marry him after the divorce goes through and then work on a way to get rid of him while securing the Vic for herself.

I like Zac now but he was an idiot giving up a cooking competition to hang around with ungrateful Nancy.

Reactions: 10
I can't imagine what on earth Janine sees in Mick (unless it's just a way for her to get her hands on the Vic). I guess she can marry him after the divorce goes through and then work on a way to get rid of him while securing the Vic for herself.

I like Zac now but he was an idiot giving up a cooking competition to hang around with ungrateful Nancy.
Agree and I’m sure if he would’ve just said to her about it she wouldn’t have minded!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.