Eastenders #6 Kheerat's hot and Jean's lost the plot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who cares 😴 nor me 😁

Harvey and Dana are really weird aren't they?

She's too dim to realise that she could go to Uni London 😁
He was being strangled with a seatbelt by psycho Neil 🤪, then the next minute he's getting engaged to a woman who tried it on with his mate in the gents toilet 😃, before rushing home to bake industrial quantities of buns😁🍪

It's quite hilarious really. Now she's nicked an expensive ring which he'll have to pay for 🤣

He obviously thinks it's all fine 😅
I don't think he does thinks it's all fine does he? He seemed to pull a face behind her back when he was hugging her last night.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bloody hell Ben! I think Sharon should tell him a blow up mattress in his brother in laws front room is better than one in a prison cell.

Reactions: 4
Would Ben and Callum not sleep in Abi’s room really? There’s her bedroom just going spare while she’s missing.
i think that’s where Vi sleeps but I could be wrong. I don’t understand why they haven’t got their own place, there’s loads of houses going spare in Walford!

Reactions: 6
i think that’s where Vi sleeps but I could be wrong. I don’t understand why they haven’t got their own place, there’s loads of houses going spare in Walford!
I don’t understand how they’ve found the only house/flat without unlimited bedrooms :D

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There is no one who lives alone in Walford is there? They have their kids cousins granny's neighbours living with them! What a mare! No wonder Phill chose to do life.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Actually miss Phil
I really miss him too 😢
I hope he gets out soon. He needs to kick pathetic Ben up the arse.

Ben attacking that guy was really dreadful. Doesn't he remember what he was inside for?

Reactions: 12
Sam must be back soon because Ricky isn't invisible anymore 😃
We actually saw him the other day!!!
She was on the front of a TV mag in Morrisons last night so must be the next couple of weeks 🤣🤣🤣 It was a pic of her, Jack & Denise 🤣🤣🤣

Also, noticed wee Ricky had a new face and grew a couple of feet too 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She was on the front of a TV mag in Morrisons last night so must be the next couple of weeks 🤣🤣🤣 It was a pic of her, Jack & Denise 🤣🤣🤣

Also, noticed wee Ricky had a new face and grew a couple of feet too 🤣🤣🤣
It’s not a recast, apparently it’s the same actor who has been playing him since 2018, he’s just grown taller

Fans of the long-running drama may be surprised to find out the character has been played by the same actor, Frankie Day, since 2018.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s not a recast, apparently it’s the same actor who has been playing him since 2018, he’s just grown taller

Jeezo, I would’ve put money on that being a new wee guy 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
So we will have to put up with the spiralling Jean storyline until Mid May. I don’t think I can last that long. I know she is a beloved character (for some) but this storyline is beyond annoying. We’ve only just started seeing less of sappy Stuart and his cancer storyline and now we have Jean centre stage again.
I’m actually looking forward to Sam Mitchell returning, take the focus off Jean/Harvey/Bernie:Stuart shizz

Reactions: 7
So we will have to put up with the spiralling Jean storyline until Mid May. I don’t think I can last that long. I know she is a beloved character (for some) but this storyline is beyond annoying. We’ve only just started seeing less of sappy Stuart and his cancer storyline and now we have Jean centre stage again.
I’m actually looking forward to Sam Mitchell returning, take the focus off Jean/Harvey/Bernie:Stuart shizz
No I doubt it will last that long she is bound to get arrested for stealing that ring.

Reactions: 7

Oh my god he's grown about 4 feet since we last saw him!

• Haha
I really appreciate Jeans storyline you know.
Showing a bit of reality of the duration of a manic episode.
Better than just a couple of episodes then see the doctor and then all is fine.
They can and do last for weeks on end.

Reactions: 15
That doctor was useless. I’m not a doctor and even I can see that Jean isn’t right. Whilst I do find Jean annoying at the moment that’s kind of the point isn’t it? She’s having a manic episode and they’re showing how challenging and frustrating it can be for loved ones to deal with, but also how scary it can be as the person suffering has no idea/is in denial. I think it’ll all come to a head when Jean has a near death experience after doing something risky, I don’t think she’ll die though.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.