Eastenders #6 Kheerat's hot and Jean's lost the plot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently Whitless (Shona) and Ben (Max) are now an item in real life despite the fact that his ex-girlfriend is expecting a baby 🀫

• Wow
Reactions: 25
He gives me the ick, he always looks like he is recovering from a bad cold.
He reminds me of Michael Jackson when he turns into a zombie in the Thriller video. Sunken cheeks and eyes and grey skin. Give the lad a tan (and an actual storyline) for god's sake!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Apparently Whitless (Shona) and Ben (Max) are now an item in real life despite the fact that his ex-girlfriend is expecting a baby 🀫
What where did you see this. Hasn't the whitless actress had a few bfs of the cast

Reactions: 1
Where have you heard that?
i searched on twitter and found some vague tweets about it:

max bowden really needs to take some time for himself, he had an awful 2021, got into a very intense rebound relationship which started and ended super fast (and she’s now pregnant). attempting to date a co-star is not a great idea (if it’s true) 🀣

Reactions: 5
I wish the writers would split up Ben and halfway , imagine being in a relationship that bloody difficult all the time πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wish the writers would split up Ben and halfway , imagine being in a relationship that bloody difficult all the time πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Gay relationships are normally quite toxic in soaps. I really don't know why the writer's write it that way. (Kate Oates had the same toxic vibes with Robert and Aaron in Emmerdale).

Reactions: 13
Gay relationships are normally quite toxic in soaps. I really don't know why the writer's write it that way. (Kate Oates had the same toxic vibes with Robert and Aaron in Emmerdale).
True, but all relationships seem to be toxic in Walford. It's the most miserable place in London.

I wanted to feel sorry for Ben but he's been so awful recently I'm not feeling it 😊

It was a well written episode tonight. I wish they could keep the standard of writing more consistent. They get top writers to do key episodes (like tonight), then the rest of the time they save money and use the dreary scribblings of people on work experience. Eastenders are poor at follow ups sometimes.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.