Eastenders #6 Kheerat's hot and Jean's lost the plot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam looks really well she hasn’t aged a bit.

Linda is looking haggard 😂
But harsh. Linda recently had an IVF baby. Suspect that process takes its toll...

She can have a sensible head on her shoulders, but they love making 'joke characters' into absolute farces. It's a shame. Tameka is worth so much more if they developed Kim better.

Where the heck are Mac & Mia right now? Did no one think to ask them about the house swap? Were their feelings even considered? Karen needs to save them. She might not have a fancy house, but she does love them!
They live with Karen and Mick in the flat of a million bedrooms!

Reactions: 4
I like how Stuart is allowed to rest and not look after the baby because he’s had major surgery when women have major surgery when having a c-section and still expected to look after a baby and children

Reactions: 22
Is June Brown / Dot dying going to be made into a storyline does anyone know?
Dot dying would be a big storyline with regards to the house / inheritance...

Reactions: 14
You could be onto something, Phil could be allowed release for the funeral and escape because I don’t see how else he’s getting out as he won’t grass. Eventually he’ll get let off on a technicality as that copper is so hell bent on sending him down she’ll duck up or there will be contaminated evideLovence or something silly like that lol
Love your profile pic beaut!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I like how Stuart is allowed to rest and not look after the baby because he’s had major surgery when women have major surgery when having a c-section and still expected to look after a baby and children
Bit harsh, he has just had a mastectomy! And actually would a mother who's just had a c-section be able to lift a baby?

He is the worst actor! That thousand yard stare may work for Brad Pitt but not you Ricky!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bit harsh, he has just had a mastectomy! And actually would a mother who's just had a c-section be able to lift a baby?
They’re not lying though. Speaking from my own experience, I’ve had two c-sections and was basically just left to it unless I asked for help. He could at least pick up the baby once in a while. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I've not watched Eastenders for a few weeks because Jean was doing my nut in. I watched last night's ep and I'm finding both Harvey and Jean really annoying. I know she's having an episode but her character over the years has become a joke (imo).

I personally really like Staurt and Rainie!

Sam looks great!

I've not given birth but from what I have seen I think you are expected to get on with it because no one else will take the role of lead carer. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I'm sick of this Jean mullarkey. It's like the male breast cancer storyline. Two very important topics and the writer just basically make a comedy of it. (think Stuart in his beaver slippers disappearing for an eternity). Will some tell Jean that the 1980s called and they want their wedding dress back. I

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree with the Jean comments, whilst I think she's playing the character well and of course, these things happen, its just all quite annoying for me at the minute.

Reactions: 9
Honestly don’t know how it’s taken Harvey this long to realise she’s lost the plot. I get he’s been preoccupied with the Aaron situ, but come on man…🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I agree with the Jean comments, whilst I think she's playing the character well and of course, these things happen, its just all quite annoying for me at the minute.
Honestly don’t know how it’s taken Harvey this long to realise she’s lost the plot. I get he’s been preoccupied with the Aaron situ, but come on man…🫠
Love is blind deaf and dumb in his case.

• Haha
He's not the sharpest tool in the drawer is he?
It took him long enough to figure out that his son was part of a hate group 🙄

Reactions: 7
When is Mick pissing off?

Can't wait for him and his constipated face to leave our screens. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They’re not lying though. Speaking from my own experience, I’ve had two c-sections and was basically just left to it unless I asked for help. He could at least pick up the baby once in a while. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Really not the same things. As harsh a c-section is, after a mastectomy, where they usually remove muscle and tissue you wouldn't be able to even move your arm and the chest would be agony. It would potentially be detremental to your recovery too. Imagine trying to cradle a baby with one arm and half your chest. Sorry but a mastectomy is far far worse!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Okay, well I can’t really comment on that given I’ve never had a mastectomy before (thankfully). It just seems to me he’s avoiding holding the baby for other reasons - do we think this is going in the direction of a male PND storyline?

Okay, well I can’t really comment on that given I’ve never had a mastectomy before (thankfully). It just seems to me he’s avoiding holding the baby for other reasons - do we think this is going in the direction of a male PND storyline?
It was mentioned elsewhere, I imagine the trauma of the surgery will have been a massive trigger

Reactions: 3
He said to Vi that he didn't want the baby to sense he is on pain. He admitted he was off his face with his first kid, and just wants better for Roly.

Mastectomies will often include scar tissue in the armpits, which would make lifting/holding anything extremely painful.

He said to Vi that he didn't want the baby to sense he is on pain. He admitted he was off his face with his first kid, and just wants better for Roly.

Mastectomies will often include scar tissue in the armpits, which would make lifting/holding anything extremely painful.
I must’ve missed the part with Vi, my bad. 🙈

Yeah, that makes sense. Thanks, I’ll be honest I didn’t know much about it before.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I can confirm this - within a week of having a c-section, I was lifting full laundry baskets around the house. Shouldn’t have been, I know, but life goes on and things need to be done.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.