Eastenders #6 Kheerat's hot and Jean's lost the plot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must’ve missed the part with Vi, my bad. 🙈

Yeah, that makes sense. Thanks, I’ll be honest I didn’t know much about it before.
I think a lot of people either zone out or fast forward poor old Vi! She's growing on me, I don't really mind her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can confirm this - within a week of having a c-section, I was lifting full laundry baskets around the house. Shouldn’t have been, I know, but life goes on and things need to be done.
Especially when you have more than one child to care for. I had a newborn and a 2 year old and my husband was in work until 10pm most nights. You can’t really rest. But now that it’s been explained about the mastectomy, I understand how it would be difficult.

I think a lot of people either zone out or fast forward poor old Vi! She's growing on me, I don't really mind her.
I actually don’t mind her either 😂 she reminds me of a lady I used to work with, same voice and everything.

Reactions: 3
Okay, well I can’t really comment on that given I’ve never had a mastectomy before (thankfully). It just seems to me he’s avoiding holding the baby for other reasons - do we think this is going in the direction of a male PND storyline?
No I get you. Both aren't remotely nice and it's definitely deeper with dreary Stuart for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Bit harsh, he has just had a mastectomy! And actually would a mother who's just had a c-section be able to lift a baby?
Some women can’t lift their babies after having a c-section and a c-section is major surgery as it cuts through layers of skin and recovery is more than 8 weeks

Reactions: 2
Really not the same things. As harsh a c-section is, after a mastectomy, where they usually remove muscle and tissue you wouldn't be able to even move your arm and the chest would be agony. It would potentially be detremental to your recovery too. Imagine trying to cradle a baby with one arm and half your chest. Sorry but a mastectomy is far far worse!
I wasn’t saying one is worse or not just saying the expectations are so different for men and women. Plus I’m one scene he carried a delivery on so holding a newborn wouldn’t have been as heavy and you can hold a baby while sitting

I wasn’t saying one is worse or not just saying the expectations are so different for men and women. Plus I’m one scene he carried a delivery on so holding a newborn wouldn’t have been as heavy and you can hold a baby while sitting
No I know. Women are expected to just get on with it for sure.

Reactions: 5
Ugh! Jeans getting right on my wick - & the storylineis making a mockery of her condition

So now I guess we're going to have to endure her prancing around her bedroom in that goddawful dress like a 1980's version of Miss Havisham. My only "Great Expectations" is that she trips & chokes herself on her veil.

I'm raging. I really should stop watching this tripe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s so bleeping annoying, she looked like a cheap chicken takeaway in her bacofoil sequin top.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bit harsh, he has just had a mastectomy! And actually would a mother who's just had a c-section be able to lift a baby?
Technically you shouldn’t but you don’t really have a choice at times unless you’re lucky enough to have family or friends who can help. Even then they won’t be there 24/7 so lifting the baby is inevitable.
Indeed. Spurs are NORTH London.....East London teams should be reflected (like West Ham is in the Vic) or even Leyton Orient!
To be fair there’s loads of hammers fans on the square, makes sense to have a bit of variation as rightly or wrongly not everyone supports their local team. Surprised EE haven’t made up their own football team like Corrie has.

What the duck was Linda wearing last night?
Her glittery pink top 🤮 and that awful bun hairstyle 🤢
Isn't it time her wardrobe had a bit of an overhaul?

Reactions: 10
Technically you shouldn’t but you don’t really have a choice at times unless you’re lucky enough to have family or friends who can help. Even then they won’t be there 24/7 so lifting the baby is inevitable.

To be fair there’s loads of hammers fans on the square, makes sense to have a bit of variation as rightly or wrongly not everyone supports their local team. Surprised EE haven’t made up their own football team like Corrie has.
Not spurs....there are more Arsenal fans in east London than spurs.

What the duck was Linda wearing last night?
Her glittery pink top 🤮 and that awful bun hairstyle 🤢
Isn't it time her wardrobe had a bit of an overhaul?
Linda's hair is awful....

Reactions: 2
They’re giving Stuart and Rainie too many storylines at once. Hard to keep up with them all. 😵💫

Reactions: 14
They’re giving Stuart and Rainie too many storylines at once. Hard to keep up with them all. 😵💫
Also they're not that likeable and what with Ben going through something and that God awful Vi it's too much.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1228239It’s all getting very confusing with Stuart these days
why are they giving certain characters five storylines at once?!? especially when others get to say a line in the cafe and then aren’t seen again for weeks.

i can’t bear vi. i don’t see the point of her character at all and the actress’s line delivery makes all her “quips” fall flat.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.