Eastenders #6 Kheerat's hot and Jean's lost the plot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be very surprised if Ben was killed off.
Why do you think that?
If the actor wanted to leave it would probably be likely that the part would just be recast.

Reactions: 5
I'd be very surprised if Ben was killed off.
Why do you think that?
If the actor wanted to leave it would probably be likely that the part would just be recast.
Well he won't go to jail for his serial attacks and the rape will prove to be the final straw and well we've never had a suicide on EE, have we? So just a hunch.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Well he won't go to jail for his serial attacks and the rape will prove to be the final straw and well we've never had a suicide on EE, have we? So just a hunch.
You could be onto something, Phil could be allowed release for the funeral and escape because I don’t see how else he’s getting out as he won’t grass. Eventually he’ll get let off on a technicality as that copper is so hell bent on sending him down she’ll duck up or there will be contaminated evidence or something silly like that lol

Reactions: 9
You could be onto something, Phil could be allowed release for the funeral and escape because I don’t see how else he’s getting out as he won’t grass. Eventually he’ll get let off on a technicality as that copper is so hell bent on sending him down she’ll duck up or there will be contaminated evidence or something silly like that lol
Yup Phil is definitely going to get out of jail without grassing.
The police are definitely doing something shady as you say. Jack's hardly Mr Clean is he? And that woman copper has got it in for Phil. I reckon he'll be out soon after some plot twist.

Will Ben get nicked for the attacks? He might get away with it because Callum could destroy any evidence 😃

Not even a year in the job and he's already hidden evidence twice. Normal Met copper's are not like this people!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does Kim annoy anyone else? I know she’s quite loved as a character but I can’t stand her and the Kimfluencer tit

Reactions: 13
Does Kim annoy anyone else? I know she’s quite loved as a character but I can’t stand her and the Kimfluencer tit
I absolutely dislike her. She’s so cringe, so over the top and kinfluencer is ridiculous. 1. No influencers act like that anymore and 2. It’s really unbelievable

I quite like her. The Kimfluencer stuff is ridiculous but sometimes funny. It's good that not everyone is full of doom on EE.

Tameka is a decent actress when they give her dramatic scenes.

Reactions: 14
I quite like her. The Kimfluencer stuff is ridiculous but sometimes funny. It's good that not everyone is full of doom on EE.

Tameka is a decent actress when they give her dramatic scenes.
I thought she was good in the scenes with Whitney and Chelsea, giving them some home truths and money etc.

It completely contradicted all the Kimfluencer guff (that needs to go away asap!).

I thought she was good in the scenes with Whitney and Chelsea, giving them some home truths and money etc.

It completely contradicted all the Kimfluencer guff (that needs to go away asap!).
Maybe she’ll become a financial advisor instead or a Kimfa! (Sorry!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe she’ll become a financial advisor instead or a Kimfa! (Sorry!)
She can have a sensible head on her shoulders, but they love making 'joke characters' into absolute farces. It's a shame. Tameka is worth so much more if they developed Kim better.

Where the heck are Mac & Mia right now? Did no one think to ask them about the house swap? Were their feelings even considered? Karen needs to save them. She might not have a fancy house, but she does love them!

Reactions: 17
I think the Kim actress can be good when she's given something other than swanning around being ridiculous 😂 like when she explained to the kids about Vincent being dead. I do find her entertaining though, 'Janice' 😂 don't mind the Sam return so far, it's all very camp, I hadn't realised that Jonah had been in some episodes in the 90s.

Agreed about the bloody back door always being unlocked, after Kat threw Sam out she didn't lock the bloody door!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jean thinks she's a Disney Princess 😅

Mr Subtle (Ben) asking Mr Plod repeatedly about the guy in hospital isn't suspicious at all 😃

• Haha
Agree about buying a house. Whitney could be given a large inheritance that she invests and it could be the start of an upwards tre d for her.. maybe open a shop of online clothes selling. Shes had enough miserable storylines and im sure it would be entertaining to see her turn her life around. They could deffo make good stories from the cost of living crisis.

Sam looks really well she hasn’t aged a bit.

Linda is looking haggard 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.