Eastenders #6 Kheerat's hot and Jean's lost the plot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why are they giving certain characters five storylines at once?!? especially when others get to say a line in the cafe and then aren’t seen again for weeks.

i can’t bear vi. i don’t see the point of her character at all and the actress’s line delivery makes all her “quips” fall flat.
Also how old is she? Stuart is what late 40s and she's early 70s. How is she old enough to be his grandmother?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He said to Vi that he didn't want the baby to sense he is on pain. He admitted he was off his face with his first kid, and just wants better for Roly.

Mastectomies will often include scar tissue in the armpits, which would make lifting/holding anything extremely painful.
Oh yeah I forgot about his daughter. I wouldn't mind her coming back if they fleshed out her character a bit

Reactions: 6
Also how old is she? Stuart is what late 40s and she's early 70s. How is she old enough to be his grandmother?
exactly! i was interested when she showed up as i think the highways have a generally interesting back story that i’d like to hear more about but they’ve done absolutely nothing with her.

Reactions: 9
Where is Kheerat? Thought he was back and why aren't they exploring his hot romance? That would make a nice change from the doom and gloom!

Reactions: 6
exactly! i was interested when she showed up as i think the highways have a generally interesting back story that i’d like to hear more about but they’ve done absolutely nothing with her.
She had that awful story about abandoning her special needs son.
I can't stand the old boot 😒

Reactions: 3
Mick Carter is 44 or 45 and Stuart is only a year or two older than him IIRC.
Do we know how old Vi is (as in, has it been mentioned)?

OK let's play how many bedrooms at Phil's house.

Occupants are:
Kat
Tommy
Bert & Ernie
Scarlett
Stacey
Lily
Hope
Arthur
Eve
Jean

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ugh! Jeans getting right on my wick - & the storylineis making a mockery of her condition

So now I guess we're going to have to endure her prancing around her bedroom in that goddawful dress like a 1980's version of Miss Havisham. My only "Great Expectations" is that she trips & chokes herself on her veil.

I'm raging. I really should stop watching this tripe.
I’ve stopped watching as well in the last 2ish weeks. It’s crap at the moment with Jean making a mockery of bipolar, combined with other weak characters and storylines.

Reactions: 3
Well that was a weird episode 😳
Never mind Jean, why on earth did Harvey cut the bottom tier of a wedding 🎂 cake 😃 bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jean thinks she's a Disney Princess 😅

Mr Subtle (Ben) asking Mr Plod repeatedly about the guy in hospital isn't suspicious at all 😃
Well halfwit did have a text the other day to tell him about an interview he’d be doing the next morning 🤔🤔🤔 I’m sure that happens all the time to police officers

Agree about buying a house. Whitney could be given a large inheritance that she invests and it could be the start of an upwards tre d for her.. maybe open a shop of online clothes selling. Shes had enough miserable storylines and im sure it would be entertaining to see her turn her life around. They could deffo make good stories from the cost of living crisis.
what’s happened to her stall with all her fabulous creations??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Crazy episode (no pun intended). Highlight for me had to be Harvey pretending to drink beer out of a clearly empty can. Quality acting. 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
B07C027D-4A01-4186-B2CE-C26676E88C73.png
6898BBCE-5B8E-4C1D-AD0E-81955E5C3F28.jpeg

This was all I could think of whenever Stacey was on screen

AC3E25E1-770D-485A-B587-6AB82E989916.png
Definitely wasn’t expecting this… hope her return is more interesting than Janine’s

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.