Eastenders #6 Kheerat's hot and Jean's lost the plot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why don’t they keep the back door locked in the Mitchell house?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did Whitless and Chelsea really think Gray was going to keep up with mortgage payments while banged up for being a serial killer?
I wonder if Sam will end up taking over the pub when Mick leaves, and if Linda will be demoted back to the laundrette

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did Whitless and Chelsea really think Gray was going to keep up with mortgage payments while banged up for being a serial killer?
I wonder if Sam will end up taking over the pub when Mick leaves, and if Linda will be demoted back to the laundrette
I suspect they presumed he owned it outright because he was once such a money bags, but we all know he stopped paying when he got fired. Surprised it took the mortgage company so long!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
He hadn't an income for a while so not sure how he'd got off for so long. I'm guessing Chelsea persumed he didn't have one. Does this line up a new family moving in

Reactions: 8
Little Mo
Ruby
I think it would be easier to do a list of who hasn’t been raped or was a victim of child sex abuse.
Eastenders writers have a very unhealthy obsession with both of the above.

Can anyone tell me why Whitney has busied herself living at Chelsea’s house? How has this happened? She needs to go, the writers just attach her to any family for a while then latch her to another one for a bit, it’s so weird.

Reactions: 10
Ruby
I think it would be easier to do a list of who hasn’t been raped or was a victim of child sex abuse.
Eastenders writers have a very unhealthy obsession with both of the above.

Can anyone tell me why Whitney has busied herself living at Chelsea’s house? How has this happened? She needs to go, the writers just attach her to any family for a while then latch her to another one for a bit, it’s so weird.
Chelsea told her she really couldn't face living in the murder house alone so Whitney agreed to move in. It's not like Whitney has her own place and I'd rather live with Chelsea than all of the people that live in Dot's house!

i think it's important to make people more understanding of male victims of sexual violence but i wish it wasn't ben - not sure if it's how he's written or performed but i really dont like watching him and am tired of his storylines

Chelsea told her she really couldn't face living in the murder house alone so Whitney agreed to move in. It's not like Whitney has her own place and I'd rather live with Chelsea than all of the people that live in Dot's house!
So I'm a fifteen year catcher upperer of EE so who lives in Dots house now?

Don’t care about Ben, Sam, Kat, daft Jean, and absolutely don’t care about the wee racist guy that appeared for a month then got jailed.

and who on earth would allow Whitney near their family everyone she gets near dies or gets hurt

Reactions: 7
Kat's acting tonight was terrible. She used to be better (correct me if I'm wrong) but is soo bad these days.

I really hope Nancy and Zac don't get the restaurant and they bring a new famy to open/run it.

They could bring a famy in for Zac and give him a back story. Maybe the same with Jada.

Jay should have developed into some sort of multi entrpreneur and be given an edge.

What is the point of Lola??? And Peter actually.

They need at least 2/3 fresh families making an entrance Slater style.

Whitney is a brown adult, I would like to see her try and buy a home for herself, it’s crazy how no one cares that they just sleep in peoples spare rooms. Martin for example used to own a house? Now despite having 3 kids he is apparently fine to live in Sharon’s spare room forever. Maybe Jay could buy a place? It was interesting when Ruby was advising him. Getting on the housing ladder is a huge issue today, storylines don’t all have to be rape and murder.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So I'm a fifteen year catcher upperer of EE so who lives in Dots house now?
Sonia and Dotty. But at one point it was Sonia, Dotty, Whitney, Tiffany and Keegan and Rocky.

Whitney is a brown adult, I would like to see her try and buy a home for herself, it’s crazy how no one cares that they just sleep in peoples spare rooms. Martin for example used to own a house? Now despite having 3 kids he is apparently fine to live in Sharon’s spare room forever. Maybe Jay could buy a place? It was interesting when Ruby was advising him. Getting on the housing ladder is a huge issue today, storylines don’t all have to be rape and murder.
She runs a market stall and a studio flat in Walford would easily be £350-£400k. As if any of them earn enough to afford that! Nobe of them own a property except Sharon, Phil and Ian. Dot's house was originally a council house. Young people in London rarely own properties. Besides Jack Branning appears to own every flat in sight!

Reactions: 7
Bromley by bow (where it’s supposed to be on the tube map) isn’t nearly that expensive for a studio, but there are also many shared ownership schemes, I just feel that real issues affecting people ( housing is a huge one today) would be interesting to see. It is supposed to be real life after all.

Sorry, I meant Whitney is a grown adult! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.