Eastenders # 32 I lived there for 30 years and never touched an eel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was a pretty poor episode. Although I did like Lexi giving out evils to Nay-deen.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I wonder how Nadine’s fake pregnancy is revealed? I’m hoping for something like Nadine sits down and she adjusts her bump or it ends up folding awkwardly and Lexi spots it. Then Lexi bides her time and rips it out and swings it in the air in front of Jay

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
For me the worst scene tonight was Whitless telling Britney about her condition and having all those random people on the room (Sonia and Penny) sitting there smiling saying everything was going to be OK. No it won't be OK you idiots.
The poor girl would be devastated by that news (although the actress failed to convey that).
This. All I could think about during that scene was how did Penny even get into Shitney's flat?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I wonder how Nadine’s fake pregnancy is revealed? I’m hoping for something like Nadine sits down and she adjusts her bump or it ends up folding awkwardly and Lexi spots it. Then Lexi bides her time and rips it out and swings it in the air in front of Jay
🤣 The ripping it out reminds me of when Sienna in Hollyoaks had a fake bump and Nancy ripped it out.

Reactions: 4
I’m hoping it just starts slipping down as she’s walking along with Jay until it pops out the bottom of her skirt

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Please let this happen…😂

Reactions: 8
Apparently Billy’s dad Stevie reappears and he helps Lexi to expose Nay-deen’s fake pregnancy

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Is there any point of Sonia? They get rid of the good characters and keep the worse ones!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Apparently Billy’s dad Stevie reappears and he helps Lexi to expose Nay-deen’s fake pregnancy
i look forward to that and like others on here I am pretty sure Lola's mum has something to do with this fake pregnancy, is Nadine Lola's half sister maybe.

Reactions: 4
Sonia reminds me of Swiper from Dora the Explorer just hiding and popping up out of nowhere trying to get involved in everyone else’s business

• Haha
Reactions: 12