Eastenders # 32 I lived there for 30 years and never touched an eel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to the nayyyydean fake pregnancy reveal I’m shocked Jay hasn’t actually asked to see/feel the bump?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A current resident 🥴
---
Just Googled it and there's an article on The Mirror suggesting it's Zack and that's why he doesn't want her there/is awkward around her mum 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
Zack the new Jack innit, he’ll get Lauren up the duff probs 🥲😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I’m probably the only one but I quite like Lauren and Zack together. Not as much as him and Chelsea but they work 100000000 x better than Whitless

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Agree. It’s also annoying as the Chelsea/Zach storyline would have made way more sense than Lauren/Zach but u suppose they’d have to give Chelsea an actual storyline as opposed to ha I g get be supporting to everyone else.

Reactions: 8
Bye bye Jade Au revioir Arrivederci bon voyage

---
I can't bleeping stand Fredfie the
Is Bobby Brazier returning because he’s been cast in a new Paramount + series with a load of other ex EE people
I can't bleeping stand Freddie the long streak of piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn’t Tony die in prison? So he won’t be coming back to the square. Also wouldn’t he have already been in prison when Britney was conceived?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn’t Tony die in prison? So he won’t be coming back to the square. Also wouldn’t he have already been in prison when Britney was conceived?
Just looked it up. He was sentenced to 13 years for what he did to Whitney so he was in prison when Britney would have been conceived and he later died in prison in July 2013

If people are going to throw ridiculous rumours and theories around at least make them make sense and have some plausibility

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If people are going to throw ridiculous rumours and theories around at least make them make sense and have some plausibility
To be fair about five characters in this very show have come back from the dead. It’s not that crazy a theory.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just looked it up. He was sentenced to 13 years for what he did to Whitney so he was in prison when Britney would have been conceived and he later died in prison in July 2013

ah I haven't got to that in the eps yet

Reactions: 1
I was watching Classic EE eps this week loving how young and healthier the cast looked (Sharon and Dennis Rickman)

Also watched the 2008 eps on iplayer today with Frank’s funeral, Pat and Peggy clashing, Janine, oh and the intro to Whitless appearing with Bianca. Lucas the pastor found by Chelsea. The writing and twists and turns was impeccable.

Love this 2008-2012 EE iplayer Time Machine 🥰 I don’t care much for 2024 current EE eps except for Ravi 😜

Reactions: 11
Going off on a tangent a bit but is Linda the Lush still a part owner of Denise's salon? You know the one she bought with the 50 grand (what is it about that amount in EE?) she stole from her daughter. Honestly what with stealing from her daughter and killing Canoe it's no wonder she drinks. It comes in threes so I still reckon she's going to shag George.

Reactions: 9
Going off on a tangent a bit but is Linda the Lush still a part owner of Denise's salon? You know the one she bought with the 50 grand (what is it about that amount in EE?) she stole from her daughter. Honestly what with stealing from her daughter and killing Canoe it's no wonder she drinks. It comes in threes so I still reckon she's going to shag George.
As far as I can remember she is still an owner of the salon.

I think it's more likely that George and Cindy will start an affair. I don't think she'll be in a romance with Alfie either as he's still in love with Kat so romance seems to be off the table for her at the moment.

Hopefully we'll see some more interesting drama when Whitless leaves and Britney is inevitably taken into care.

I'm rather tired of Linda's character now. Kellie is a great actress and obviously a favourite of the production team but they need to let her character evolve a bit now. She can't moon after dead Mick forever and face no consequences for her alcohol problem. She either needs to die or reinvent herself.

Reactions: 14