Eastenders # 32 I lived there for 30 years and never touched an eel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Yolande & Patrick have a two-hander episode tomorrow which is when Yolande tells him?
I saw on the metro that Yolande asks Elaine to phone Patrick and explain so she does and then Patrick and yolande talk about it.

Reactions: 8
I hope Patrick doesn't believe the creepy Pastor. I don't think he's that gullible and he (along with many others) live with Yolande. They would have picked up on something before the Pastor or at least be able to say they've spotted signs.

Reactions: 5
Why would Whitless wear a tight belt across her bump 🙄
I hope Patrick doesn't believe the creepy Pastor. I don't think he's that gullible and he (along with many others) live with Yolande. They would have picked up on something before the Pastor or at least be able to say they've spotted signs.
😉 nobody in Eastenders can ever spot them!
Polish_20240506_214034138.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else sick to death of the "how to cheer George up" scenes? Also whenever Stevie says faaamlee or mentions someone "being a mitchell" 🙄

Reactions: 23
Anyone else sick to death of the "how to cheer George up" scenes? Also whenever Stevie says faaamlee or mentions someone "being a mitchell" 🙄
He's told all the kids "you're areal Mitchell innit" .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is George going to have some kind of brain damage due to the boxing bouts he has been going to? Maybe the actor is leaving to do other stuff he is a cut above soap actors.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
If so he’ll miraculously get a brain transplant and it will never be mentioned again, like JaNine and Phil’s livers.
Wasn’t Phil Linda’s sponsor at one point? She was lying in the street a few weeks ago and he just trotted past!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is George going to have some kind of brain damage due to the boxing bouts he has been going to? Maybe the actor is leaving to do other stuff he is a cut above soap actors.
Yeah it's gonna be something like "oh if you fight again you'll die"

Reactions: 7
Tonight's episode is superb - I'm not ashamed to admit I shed a tear watching Yolande. Will resonate with a lot of viewers I think x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So poor old George is on the way out either die or be in a coma like Mrs Reiss

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Yeah it's gonna be something like "oh if you fight again you'll die"
Yes like Lauren and her 'one drink will kill me'.
Hopefully George will get a warning and will stop the fighting.
Tonight's episode is superb - I'm not ashamed to admit I shed a tear watching Yolande. Will resonate with a lot of viewers I think x
Yes both actors were great and Rudolph is 84 IRL so well done to him.

Reactions: 13
Angela Wynter is amazing. I’m so glad they’ve shown sexual assault from an older perspective

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yes like Lauren and her 'one drink will kill me'.
Hopefully George will get a warning and will stop the fighting.

Yes both actors were great and Rudolph is 84 IRL so well done to him.
Rudolph Walker has been around for years, when I was a kid he was "the black actor" and he did an amazing range of roles people remember him for Love thy Neighbour but he did loads of drama including Shakespeare.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t like 1 story episodes as a rule but got to say Yolande & Patrick were fantastic in tonight’s episode! 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Rudolph Walker has been around for years, when I was a kid he was "the black actor" and he did an amazing range of roles people remember him for Love thy Neighbour but he did loads of drama including Shakespeare.
I grew up watching him in The Thin Blue Line

Reactions: 9
What an amazing episode; Angela Wynter and Rudolph Walker were incredible. Good job, EE!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Watched tonight's episode over lunch, just wonderful and heart-breaking....both actors are truly spell bounding. Rudolph Walker....I've been watching him since I was a child and the guy is a legend in our household. Patrick Trueman is such an amazing character...his character trajectory and journey....and the range just impresses. There are many layers to Patrick and I love that.

Angela Wynter - just bravo in depicting her anguish, shame, confusion and seeing her coming to terms with it all. I was transfixed. I also don't like "two hander" episodes but this didn't disappoint.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.