Eastenders # 32 I lived there for 30 years and never touched an eel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the new thread everyone and thanks to @Eirawen for the new thread title 😁
Polish_20240423_153428866.jpg

Ooh er.... no thanks

Let the Eastend tit fest continue!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hopefully she's leaving end of May, Bianca is coming back too. Sonia is doing my head in and I need stunning Debbie to wake up and slap her out of her granny nightie. I missed the bit when Nadine took off her baby bump and I didn't even know until I came on here, need to rewind.

Reactions: 12
Far too much big tit and little tit in that episode. You can actually ask friends and family to look after your child for you, it's called kinship fostering, parental responsibility is handed over to whoever the parent chooses (as long as they are fit and proper, which Shitney and Zack are) so why do we have a situation where Shitney is acting like she's kidnapped a child whose parent has willingly handed over? I can't stand it when the writers take us for idiots.

Reiss can duck off, why are we now hearing about his loose bowels? Praying for the moment Stunning Debbie rises from her coma and chops his bollocks off for spending her money on impregnating Sonia.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hope Sonia pregnancy test is a false positive as I really can’t be doing with her being pregnant, she brings nothing to show apart from grating in my last nerve

Reactions: 18
Far too much big tit and little tit in that episode. You can actually ask friends and family to look after your child for you, it's called kinship fostering, parental responsibility is handed over to whoever the parent chooses (as long as they are fit and proper, which Shitney and Zack are) so why do we have a situation where Shitney is acting like she's kidnapped a child whose parent has willingly handed over? I can't stand it when the writers take us for idiots.

Reiss can duck off, why are we now hearing about his loose bowels? Praying for the moment Stunning Debbie rises from her coma and chops his bollocks off for spending her money on impregnating Sonia.
I thought this too! I swear to god it’s not illegal to hand your kids over, a woman near me did it ages ago and the social etc weren’t even involved
---
I think selling your kid is illegal though.
Oh tit yeah she sold her didn’t she 🤦🏿‍♀️ forgot about that bit

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Olly Alexander, this year's UK Eurovision entrant, will make a surprise visit to Walford when he appears in EastEnders next month.

The ex-Years and Years singer will be given a hero's welcome when he pops into the Old Vic pub after rehearsing his Eurovision performance nearby.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Whitney is the worst. She gets more and more annoying as it goes on. I can't believe I liked her when she first came into it

Reactions: 16
Tonight's Shitney fest
Ugh what a terrible episode, too much of the worst in the cast today; Britney Lexi Whitless Sonia Reiss 🤢🤮
I really hate Reiss the ridiculous annoying twit 😒 why can't he meet with a tragic end? 😕

Who has a party for teenagers in a pub? 😁
Was there nowhere more suitable?
Just cough off Jade.

Stupid Nadine with her fake bump. What a rubbish actress she is. Precocious Lexi irritates me everytime she's on screen as well.

Britney the 'hard girl from the estate' couldn't rip one into a bully. What a lame bullying scene 😔
Why didn’t Britney leap on fatty and pull her hair out 🙄 pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm so sick of Sonia, why is she everywhere?? Lexi comes running over to Whitney and Sonia is just there peeping over the fence "what's wrong" I actually said duck off out loud. Need them to suss out Nadine soon, she looked like a deer in the headlights tonight with Honey scaring her and it was great. Lexi catching her with the vodka, say something girl! Thank God Britney opened her mouth for once, zack won't be happy!

• Haha
Reactions: 10