Eastenders # 32 I lived there for 30 years and never touched an eel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so sick of Sonia, why is she everywhere?? Lexi comes running over to Whitney and Sonia is just there peeping over the fence "what's wrong" I actually said duck off out loud. Need them to suss out Nadine soon, she looked like a deer in the headlights tonight with Honey scaring her and it was great. Lexi catching her with the vodka, say something girl! Thank God Britney opened her mouth for once, zack won't be happy!
Same, I say it whenever she appears.
Does my nut in now!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t wait for Whitney to leave. I think the peach storyline as done well but this Britney situation is ridiculous.

And it’s so obvious Lauren is going to end up with Zack.

Reactions: 24
Just seen a FB spoiler, Bianca is back next week and gets a job in the reopened cafe. I thought she would only be in a couple of episodes, but she must be staying a while. Pics show her with Vinny, still don’t know where Nish is. I wonder how many people are just going to go straight back to using the cafe?
Surely if it’s a murder scene it wouldn’t be opened yet, or have EE forgot there was body buried under there

Reactions: 10
Sonia is honestly the most draining person and Reiss just adds to that, so boring.

I think the current list of people I don't like on EE is longer than the ones I do like 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Irks me so bad that no matter what crappy cunty self absorbed stuff Whitney does, she’s always a victim

Reactions: 18
Why did it feel like Whitney went from being non-pregnant to 6 months gone in the space of a week, now it feels like she's been about to give birth for 3 months :unsure:

Reactions: 17
Why did it feel like Whitney went from being non-pregnant to 6 months gone in the space of a week, now it feels like she's been about to give birth for 3 months :unsure:
I was LIVID when she found she was pregnant and was like oh yeah 20 weeks cant believe it, I felt like.id been pregnant 7 years by then and I'm still gonna be pregnant after her 😂😂
She is so irritating though, the whole Britney thing irks me so much, like she'd just get to bring this kid to a different place no problem 🙃

Sonia is honestly the most draining person and Reiss just adds to that, so boring.

I think the current list of people I don't like on EE is longer than the ones I do like 😂
Reiss needs to duck off and take his sub par swimmers with him 😤
main-qimg-50ee8a8a27c17afebc20aeb69e3650be.png

• Haha
I can’t believe her market stall makes her enough money to buy a child for £2k, live paying her bills, pay Penny to actually run her stall and they own a Jaguar?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe her market stall makes her enough money to buy a child for £2k, live paying her bills, pay Penny to actually run her stall and they own a Jaguar?!
Meanwhile Jay has a car lot business and is still in charge of the undertakers but he is still sleeping on a sofa and doesn't have his own flat 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Natalie Cassidy must have some kind of hold over the eastenders writers to be unnecessarily written into every scene that doesn’t need her in it!! she pops up out of nowhere and sticks her nose into everyone’s business while parading around with Reiss like he’s a dog on a leash. They’re both very irritating and pointless characters and I wish they both could be written out they are bringing nothing to eastenders. The scene when Lexi tells Whitney to come help Britney , Sonia’s head pops up out from behind the railing asking what’s wrong 😂 she is there waiting to save the day all the time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Natalie Cassidy must have some kind of hold over the eastenders writers to be unnecessarily written into every scene that doesn’t need her in it!! she pops up out of nowhere and sticks her nose into everyone’s business while parading around with Reiss like he’s a dog on a leash. They’re both very irritating and pointless characters and I wish they both could be written out they are bringing nothing to eastenders. The scene when Lexi tells Whitney to come help Britney , Sonia’s head pops up out from behind the railing asking what’s wrong 😂 she is there waiting to save the day all the time.
Thats exactly what I said 😂 she must only work short shifts because she spends the majority of the day walking around looking for casualties and people to advise .

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tonight's Shitney fest
Ugh what a terrible episode, too much of the worst in the cast today; Britney Lexi Whitless Sonia Reiss 🤢🤮
I really hate Reiss the ridiculous annoying twit 😒 why can't he meet with a tragic end? 😕

Who has a party for teenagers in a pub? 😁
Was there nowhere more suitable?
Just cough off Jade.

Stupid Nadine with her fake bump. What a rubbish actress she is. Precocious Lexi irritates me everytime she's on screen as well.

Britney the 'hard girl from the estate' couldn't rip one into a bully. What a lame bullying scene 😔
Why didn’t Britney leap on fatty and pull her hair out 🙄 pathetic
And breathe...........😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well Shitney was an absolute tit tonight. Having a massive go at Lauren when it was mini Shitney who grassed her in. Then telling zack she would choose Britney over him, like seriously?? Lauren is such a bad friend though, she wasnt even drinking and was so full on! Whitney will find out about zack and Lauren so will piss off to MK and Lauren and zack will become a couple.

duck OFF Sonia
---
There's definitely something! She finally has her own storyline and is still popping up everywhere like Isa from still game

• Haha
Reactions: 6