Eastenders # 32 I lived there for 30 years and never touched an eel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know what Nadine is Upto? Could she be related to Lola (Emma's other child) and they trying to con them out of money?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Lexi will definitely be on her way to tell someone about the vodka.
Glad britney told zack the truth finally.
bleeping Whitney threatening teenagers when is she leaving🙄 Can she please take Sonia with her!

Reactions: 7
My favourite current theory is that stunning debs isn’t actually in a coma and that she and Reiss are using Sonia as a surrogate and they’re going to run away with the baby 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
My favourite current theory is that stunning debs isn’t actually in a coma and that she and Reiss are using Sonia as a surrogate and they’re going to run away with the baby 😂
Nice theory but doesn’t make sense for 2 reasons (although when have storylines making sense ever stopped a soap in the past):

Why would the hospital let Debbie have a room to pretend to be in a coma in?

Why did they show us Reiss taking the money out of Debbie’s account if it wasn’t to show that he was doing something behind Debbie’s back?

Reactions: 4
Nice theory but doesn’t make sense for 2 reasons (although when have storylines making sense ever stopped a soap in the past):

Why would the hospital let Debbie have a room to pretend to be in a coma in?

Why did they show us Reiss taking the money out of Debbie’s account if it wasn’t to show that he was doing something behind Debbie’s back?
No I know I don’t take it seriously I read it on a Facebook comment and it made me giggle haha

Reactions: 4
Just seen a FB spoiler, Bianca is back next week and gets a job in the reopened cafe. I thought she would only be in a couple of episodes, but she must be staying a while. Pics show her with Vinny, still don’t know where Nish is. I wonder how many people are just going to go straight back to using the cafe?

Reactions: 9
Why can’t Whitney just duck off seriously
I was just thinking that. She can take that little woman from Milton Keynes too, its miserable face is driving me mad.

Hope she takes that rank dogtooth coat with her as well

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’d enjoy that anything to inflict pain on Sonia

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9